Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
As a full-service law firm with offices across the United States and in Canada, Dickinson Wright provides practical solutions for businesses navigating the regulations that govern their daily operations. Our attorneys regularly represent clients before agencies and authorities at the federal, state, and local levels, working extensively with those in the following areas:
• Counseling and litigating before local, county, state, and federal agencies, as well as interaction with various governmental officials and appeals from state tribunals.
• Dealing with the Federal Elections Commission, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Federal Reserve Board, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and North American gaming authorities.
• Securing regulatory agency approvals, certificates of need, licenses, renewals, and transfers.
• Representing regulated clients in administrative or contested case hearings.
• Counseling clients on insurance insolvency matters, company formation, form and rate approvals.
• Providing customized assistance with regulatory compliance in advertising and promoting products and services, pre-market review, licensing of products, product safety, product liability, and product recalls.
• Litigation and appeals as a result of administrative decisions or agency inaction.