Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Financial Times on Future of Regulatory Outlook
- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob Frenkel (Member and Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement Practice Group Chair, Washington, D.C.) was quoted by Financial Times for an article titled “Regulatory Outlook: not a Time to Be Complacent” on the future of corporate regulation in the United States. Though the current administration’s pro-business stance has resulted in agencies like the SEC and DOJ “loosening,” “easing,” or otherwise looking to “relax” rules, Jacob warns companies against lowering their guard.
“Corporate boards in 2020 and beyond should be placing a greater premium in their deliberations on the threats, risks and vulnerabilities that corporations face and should be emphasizing, enabling and verifying that corporate management have the tools and plans in place to manage the risks,” Jacob told the publication.
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Supreme Court Reigns in "Administrative State"
- July 08, 2022 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Protections for Solar Access for Homeowners
- July 5, 2022 In the News Stephanie E. Kaiser Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio House Bill 247: Expanding the Role of Regulated Utilities
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 2018 Industry Alerts Controlled Burn: The Department Of Justice Announces It Will Not Rely On Agency Guidance Documents In Affirmative Civil Enforcement Cases
- June 2016 Industry Alerts Governor Kasich Signs Bill to Legalize Marijuana for Medicinal Use in Ohio