- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that 25 of the firm’s attorneys have been included in Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” 2021 edition.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 87,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and over 10 million evaluations are received on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. To learn more about Best Lawyers in America®, please visit www.bestlawyers.com.
Dickinson Wright attorneys recognized on the Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” list include:
Ann Arbor, MI
Sungwook Lee, Litigation - Patent
Nathan J. Armanini, Corporate Law
Sara H. Jodka, Labor and Employment – Management
Stephanie L. Teaford, Labor and Employment - Management
Max A. Aidenbaum, Commercial Litigation
Michael L. Dallaire, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Ariana D. Pellegrino, Commercial Litigation
Julie Rhoades, Nonprofit/Charities Law, Tax Law
M. Katherine VanderVeen, Banking and Finance Law
Adam J. Wallace, Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law
Grand Rapids, MI
Emily Rysberg, Family Law
Alexandre M. Zucco, Trusts and Estates
Las Vegas, NV
Taylor Anello, Financial Services Regulation Law
Emma R. Wolfe, Commercial Litigation
Colin T. Ferguson, Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
Vail C. Cloar, Commercial Litigation
Timothy M. Cary, Litigation – Labor and Employment
Andrea L. Arndt, Patent Law
Jessica L. Busch, Health Care Law
Peter E. Doyle, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Intellectual Property
Erin A. Johnson, Real Estate Law
Lauren A. Kwapis, Commercial Litigation
Chelsey L. Marsh, Real Estate Law
James A. Martone, Commercial Litigation
Alexandra A. Vallee, Health Care Law
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index