Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) and Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will co-present this informative webinar taking place on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
We have called a "timeout" in the NAFTA Modernization process and questions remain as to whether the NAFTA Parties and the North American business communities will continue on this course, or change and create new directions. In this once-in-a-generation trade moment, there's a great deal to evaluate over the first four rounds and discuss contingency plans for a variety of possible outcomes.
We invite you to join us for an informative complimentary webinar with our attorneys in Canada and the U.S. as they explain how to navigate through these shifting policies and the impacts on your global supply chains.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Status report of the Rounds I-IV of the NAFTA
- Assessment of the likely legal and political implications of next steps
- Potential NAFTA withdrawal scenarios that include a "patchwork" or "Notty" NAFTA, reversion back to the Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, state-provincial solutions, among other possibilities
- A review of NAFTA in the context of other U.S. and Canada trade agreements
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register by clicking here. We look forward to your participation.
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”