Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) and Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will co-present this informative webinar taking place on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
We have called a "timeout" in the NAFTA Modernization process and questions remain as to whether the NAFTA Parties and the North American business communities will continue on this course, or change and create new directions. In this once-in-a-generation trade moment, there's a great deal to evaluate over the first four rounds and discuss contingency plans for a variety of possible outcomes.
We invite you to join us for an informative complimentary webinar with our attorneys in Canada and the U.S. as they explain how to navigate through these shifting policies and the impacts on your global supply chains.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Status report of the Rounds I-IV of the NAFTA
- Assessment of the likely legal and political implications of next steps
- Potential NAFTA withdrawal scenarios that include a "patchwork" or "Notty" NAFTA, reversion back to the Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, state-provincial solutions, among other possibilities
- A review of NAFTA in the context of other U.S. and Canada trade agreements
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register by clicking here. We look forward to your participation.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts We Are The World!* Big Changes to Canadian Trademark Law Coming in 2019 (What You Need to Know)
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Comments On NHTSA/EPA's Claim That Fuel Economy Standards Must Be Frozen to Save Lives
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Governor Snyder Implements Changes To Michigan’s Minimum Wage And Sick Leave Laws
- December 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Speaks at 45th Annual Global Symposium
- December 13, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Racing Publication Articles on Sports Betting
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry