Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) and Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will co-present this informative webinar taking place on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
We have called a "timeout" in the NAFTA Modernization process and questions remain as to whether the NAFTA Parties and the North American business communities will continue on this course, or change and create new directions. In this once-in-a-generation trade moment, there's a great deal to evaluate over the first four rounds and discuss contingency plans for a variety of possible outcomes.
We invite you to join us for an informative complimentary webinar with our attorneys in Canada and the U.S. as they explain how to navigate through these shifting policies and the impacts on your global supply chains.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Status report of the Rounds I-IV of the NAFTA
- Assessment of the likely legal and political implications of next steps
- Potential NAFTA withdrawal scenarios that include a "patchwork" or "Notty" NAFTA, reversion back to the Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, state-provincial solutions, among other possibilities
- A review of NAFTA in the context of other U.S. and Canada trade agreements
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register by clicking here. We look forward to your participation.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 24 - 27, 2019 Conferences International Franchise Business Roundtables - International Franchise Association 2019 Convention
- February 21, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Abou the Wire Act
- February 20, 2019 Media Mentions Mahesh Nayak Interviewed for Michigan Lawyers Weekly's "A Sidebar With" Feature
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"