Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) and Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will co-present this informative webinar taking place on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
We have called a "timeout" in the NAFTA Modernization process and questions remain as to whether the NAFTA Parties and the North American business communities will continue on this course, or change and create new directions. In this once-in-a-generation trade moment, there's a great deal to evaluate over the first four rounds and discuss contingency plans for a variety of possible outcomes.
We invite you to join us for an informative complimentary webinar with our attorneys in Canada and the U.S. as they explain how to navigate through these shifting policies and the impacts on your global supply chains.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Status report of the Rounds I-IV of the NAFTA
- Assessment of the likely legal and political implications of next steps
- Potential NAFTA withdrawal scenarios that include a "patchwork" or "Notty" NAFTA, reversion back to the Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, state-provincial solutions, among other possibilities
- A review of NAFTA in the context of other U.S. and Canada trade agreements
This webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please register by clicking here. We look forward to your participation.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018