Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (U.S.), CUSMA (Canada) and T-MEC (Mexico), came into force on July 1, 2020. As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
This final episode in our series will provide a detailed review of the Environmental Chapter and implications for North America. The innovative nature of the Chapter will lead to a discussion of the various inter-agency committees, sectoral working groups, and the 6-year review process to determine "What's Next" for USMCA.
Episode VI speakers include:
- Daniel Ujczo, Practice Group Chair, International and Regional Practices, Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Anna Maiuri, Member and Environmental, Energy & Sustainability Practice Group Co-Chair, Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Andrea Durkin, Principal of Sparkplug, LLC, and Editor-in-Chief, TradeVistas
- Christopher Sands, Director of the Canada Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and a Senior Research Professor, Johns Hopkins University’s Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced international Studies (SAIS)
- Gerald Schwebel, Executive Vice President, Corporate International Division, International Bank of Commerce
- Matthew Rooney, Managing Director, George W. Bush Institute - SMU Economic Growth Initiative, George W. Bush Presidential Center
Have a particular question you'd like to ask? EMAIL us now and we will answer it during the live webcast.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more and to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode II - USMCA Customs Compliance and Automotive Rules of Origin
- February 05, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Featured on UnpublishedTV to Discuss Canada-U.S. Relationship Under Biden
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border