- Thelen, Bruce C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (in U.S.), CUSMA (in Canada) and T-MEC (in Mexico), will enter into force on July 1, 2020 (or later). As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
Episode II in our series will address the "nuts and bolts" of customs compliance for all companies navigating USMCA and engage in a "deep dive" on the new automotive rules of origin (ROO). The Episode will include a general review of key issues for determining and certifying origin under the Agreement, valuation, and specific examples from sectors such as automotive, chemicals, energy, textiles and technology. The session also will include an update on North American supply chain issues during COVID-19.
Episode II speakers include:
- Adam Hill, President and COO, Scarbrough International
- Tiffany Melvin, President, North American Strategy for Competitiveness (NASCO)
- Eric Miller, President, Rideau Potomac
- Bruce Thelen, Member, International Trade & Customs, Dickinson Wright
- Dan Ujczo, Practice Group Chair, Canada-U.S., Dickinson Wright
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- February 05, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Featured on UnpublishedTV to Discuss Canada-U.S. Relationship Under Biden
- February 02, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border