Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (in U.S.), CUSMA (in Canada) and T-MEC (in Mexico), will enter into force on July 1, 2020 (or later). As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
This Episode will examine several forward looking areas of USMCA that will potentially provide great benefits to companies including the Small and Medium Sized Enterprise and Competition Chapters and "behind the border" developments in regulatory alignment.
Episode V speakers include:
- Mark Fisher, CEO, Council of the Great Lakes Region (CGLR)
- Brian Kingston, Vice President, International and Fiscal Issues-Business Council of Canada (BCC)
- Mark High, Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC and President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA)
- Wendy Hulton, Partner, Dickinson Wright LLP
- Dan Ujczo, Practice Group Chair, Canada-U.S., Dickinson Wright PLLC
Have a particular question you'd like to ask? EMAIL us now and we will answer it during the live webcast.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more and to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- November 03, 2022 Webinars CUSBA Presents: Immigration Policies as Engines of Growth
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices