The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (in U.S.), CUSMA (in Canada) and T-MEC (in Mexico), will enter into force on July 1, 2020 (or later). As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
This Episode will examine several forward looking areas of USMCA that will potentially provide great benefits to companies including the Small and Medium Sized Enterprise and Competition Chapters and "behind the border" developments in regulatory alignment.
Episode V speakers include:
- Mark Fisher, CEO, Council of the Great Lakes Region (CGLR)
- Brian Kingston, Vice President, International and Fiscal Issues-Business Council of Canada (BCC)
- Mark High, Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC and President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA)
- Wendy Hulton, Partner, Dickinson Wright LLP
- Dan Ujczo, Practice Group Chair, Canada-U.S., Dickinson Wright PLLC
Have a particular question you'd like to ask? EMAIL us now and we will answer it during the live webcast.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more and to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 14, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode II - USMCA Customs Compliance and Automotive Rules of Origin
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Dealing with Your Obligations to Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts New Details about the Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program and the Ontario-Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program
- April 2020 Industry Alerts UPDATED: Canada Provides Expanded Relief To All Businesses Responding To COVID-19 Pandemic