- Chumak, Yuri
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (in U.S.), CUSMA (in Canada) and T-MEC (in Mexico), will enter into force on July 1, 2020 (or later). As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
Episode IV in our series examines the Digital and Intellectual Property Chapters in USMCA, changes to domestic legislation in areas such as IP and technology regulation, nearshoring opportunities, and the USMCA's potential to promote innovation in North America.
Episode IV speakers include:
- Jeff Musson, Executive Director of North of 41 Tech Association
- Evangelos Razis, Senior Manager at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Center for Global Regulatory Cooperation
- Yuri Chumak, Partner, Dickinson Wright LLP
- Daniel Ujczo, Practice Group Chair, Canada-U.S., Dickinson Wright PLLC
Have a particular question you'd like to ask? EMAIL us now and we will answer it during the live webcast.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- November 03, 2022 Webinars CUSBA Presents: Immigration Policies as Engines of Growth
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices