- Chumak, Yuri
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The New NAFTA, known as USMCA (in U.S.), CUSMA (in Canada) and T-MEC (in Mexico), will enter into force on July 1, 2020 (or later). As the world focuses on business resumption and recovery in the wake of COVID-19, preparing for the new agreement will be critical for companies relying on North American supply and value chains.
Episode IV in our series examines the Digital and Intellectual Property Chapters in USMCA, changes to domestic legislation in areas such as IP and technology regulation, nearshoring opportunities, and the USMCA's potential to promote innovation in North America.
Episode IV speakers include:
- Jeff Musson, Executive Director of North of 41 Tech Association
- Evangelos Razis, Senior Manager at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Center for Global Regulatory Cooperation
- Yuri Chumak, Partner, Dickinson Wright LLP
- Daniel Ujczo, Practice Group Chair, Canada-U.S., Dickinson Wright PLLC
Have a particular question you'd like to ask? EMAIL us now and we will answer it during the live webcast.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required.To learn more or to register, please click here.
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 2020 Media Mentions Mark High Presenting at Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA) Virtual Event
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House
- August 27, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border