Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
From new fraud and abuse rules, to telehealth and tax legislation to health care privacy and private equity in the healthcare space, a lot has changed in health law over the past year. Please join us for a two-day virtual seminar to gain a practical understanding of the ever-changing health care laws and how they apply to your business, patients, practice, and clients.
The experienced and knowledgeable health care lawyers at Dickinson Wright will cover a wide variety of the hottest health care topics.
Key takeaways include:
- Recent Federal Tax Developments and Proposed /Pending Federal Tax Legislation
- FDA Basics: COVID & Beyond
- Healthcare Privacy and Security Legal Update
- What’s New In Telehealth
- The Healthcare Private Equity Race from Warm-Up to the Finish Line
- AKS and Stark Law Updates and Impacts You Should Know
- Update on Federal and Michigan “Surprise Billing” Laws
- Top 10 developments in Behavioral Health and how to implement and grow behavioral health offerings in your organization
- Non-Compete Agreements: What You Should Know
- Risk-Based Contracting: How does taking on risk contribute to value-based care?
Each program will be awarded up to one hour of general CLE credit, depending upon the length of each presentation. This summit is complimentary, but registration is required.
To learn more or to register, please click here.
- Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?