Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
From new fraud and abuse rules, to telehealth and tax legislation to health care privacy and private equity in the healthcare space, a lot has changed in health law over the past year. Please join us for a two-day virtual seminar to gain a practical understanding of the ever-changing health care laws and how they apply to your business, patients, practice, and clients.
The experienced and knowledgeable health care lawyers at Dickinson Wright will cover a wide variety of the hottest health care topics.
Key takeaways include:
- Recent Federal Tax Developments and Proposed /Pending Federal Tax Legislation
- FDA Basics: COVID & Beyond
- Healthcare Privacy and Security Legal Update
- What’s New In Telehealth
- The Healthcare Private Equity Race from Warm-Up to the Finish Line
- AKS and Stark Law Updates and Impacts You Should Know
- Update on Federal and Michigan “Surprise Billing” Laws
- Top 10 developments in Behavioral Health and how to implement and grow behavioral health offerings in your organization
- Non-Compete Agreements: What You Should Know
- Risk-Based Contracting: How does taking on risk contribute to value-based care?
Each program will be awarded up to one hour of general CLE credit, depending upon the length of each presentation. This summit is complimentary, but registration is required.
To learn more or to register, please click here.
- Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys