Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright for the Health Care Webinar Series, a series of webinars on a range of health care topics that will be taking place each month.
Below is a list of webinars that will be part of the series. To register for one or all of the webinars, please click here.
Can't attend at these dates or times? Sign up anyway, and we'll send you the recordings.
Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
Available On Demand
In this webinar, Kim Ruppel and Emma Trivax walk participants through how to avoid potential pitfalls involving non-compete agreements. This webinar will be of particular importance to risk management officers, healthcare attorneys, and HR executives whose responsibilities include drafting contracts, managing litigation, and minimizing potential liability.
What's Hip with HIPAA?
Available on Demand
In this webinar, Jessica Busch and Emma Trivax will focus on HIPAA best practices, as well as current enforcement trends, including those trends related to access to medical records, COVID-19, and ransomware attacks. This webinar will be of particular importance to healthcare providers, hospital systems, and attorneys with healthcare clients who do not necessarily specialize in health law.
Hotter Topics in Behavioral Health (or, Hot Topics in Behavioral Health Part 2)
Available on Demand
In this webinar, Greg Moore and Erica Erman will provide an update on all things behavioral health. This webinar will be of particular importance to behavioral health providers and companies, telehealth providers, and all healthcare providers, investors, etc., who are interested in entering the behavioral health sphere.
September 29, 2022
In this webinar, Billee Ward and Wendy Hulton will discuss the current state of regulation for cannabis products in the U.S. and Canada as well as the common regulatory misconceptions about cannabis products, among other topics. This webinar will be of particular importance for anyone looking to enter or remain in the cannabis industry, whether through supply, distribution, marketing, or sales, and who seek regulatory or contractual counsel with those activities.
How will Telehealth Evolve as the Pandemic (hopefully) Draws to a Close?
October 13, 2022
In this webinar, Kim Ruppel will dive into the ways in which Telehealth is expected to evolve and continue, what is being done to improve user parity, best practices pertaining to patient disclosures and agreements, and how reimbursements may change. This webinar will be of particular importance to providers, healthcare attorneys, claim personnel, and App executives whose responsibilities include drafting and enforcing privacy policies, regulatory compliance, patient care, and App development and implementation.
Safeguarding Your Practice: 2022 Fraud and Abuse Updates
November 10, 2022
In this webinar, we will provide an update on significant changes in significant cases related to the Stark Law, Civil Monetary Penalties Law, and the Anti-Kickback Statute. This webinar will be of particular importance to healthcare providers, owners of healthcare businesses, compliance professionals, and healthcare attorneys whose responsibilities include ensuring a culture of compliance, drafting and enforcing a Practice's compliance program, serving as a board member or on the governing body of a Practice, and furnishing and billing for healthcare services.
- Industry Alerts Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward recently presented "The Regulatory Landscape for Cannabis Products in the U.S. and Canada - Is the Grass Greener on the Other Side?"
- Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- January 10, 2024 In the News Peggy Kozal Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information