- Rhoades, Robert F.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Please join Dickinson Wright attorney Robert F. Rhoades (Member, Detroit) for a complimentary live webcast hosted by The Knowledge Group.
Register today by clicking here. *Registration is FREE courtesy of Dickinson Wright PLLC* - free registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
Sales and use taxes are now among the most vigilantly enforced tax laws in the United States. State and local governments have heightened their focus and will investigate or pursue companies that may have neglected or misinterpreted their tax compliance and reporting responsibilities.
To help manage such challenges and legal hurdles, companies are encouraged to stay current on tax law changes and the evolving requirements in all relevant jurisdictions. Reviewing the legal framework and learning from recent audits and examinations can also help protect companies against costly woes.
In this LIVE webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders brought together by The Knowledge Group will help companies understand the important aspects and latest developments in U.S. Sales and Use Taxes. They will provide an in-depth discussion of the evolving standards in jurisdictions and will offer effective strategies to anticipate and manage audits.
Key topics include:
- Sales and Use Taxes: Legal Framework
- Sales and Use Tax Enforcement in the States
- Biggest Government Uptakes of 2017
- Recent Tax Notices & New Reporting Requirements
- Effective Management & Mitigation Strategies
Registration is FREE courtesy of Dickinson Wright PLLC.
Note: If CE credit is needed, there is a minimal fee for processing. $50 for CLE, CPE, SHRM and other CE credit processing in all states except: $125 for CLE processing in the state of Virginia, $75 for CLE processing in Montana, South Carolina, and HRCI credit processing. Late penalty fees for IL, TX and WA not included.
For more details, email the CLE coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, complimentary passes are available for the first 50 registrants. Once all of the passes are used, attendees can register for the deeply discounted rate of $25 each courtesy of Dickinson Wright.
- Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- August 26, 2021 In the News Sonia Agee Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- July 02, 2021 Changes in Law Allow for Reassessment of 2020 Property Valuations in Ohio
- April 26, 2021 Industry Alerts One Step Closer to Opening the Tax Credit Application Window: Ohio DSA Publishes Proposed Administrative Code Sections to Transformational Mixed Use Development (TMUD) Tax Credit
- April 23, 2021 Industry Alerts Release of the Federal Budget, 2021
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars