- Rhoades, Robert F.
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Please join Dickinson Wright attorney Robert F. Rhoades (Member, Detroit) for a complimentary live webcast hosted by The Knowledge Group.
Register today by clicking here. *Registration is FREE courtesy of Dickinson Wright PLLC* - free registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
Sales and use taxes are now among the most vigilantly enforced tax laws in the United States. State and local governments have heightened their focus and will investigate or pursue companies that may have neglected or misinterpreted their tax compliance and reporting responsibilities.
To help manage such challenges and legal hurdles, companies are encouraged to stay current on tax law changes and the evolving requirements in all relevant jurisdictions. Reviewing the legal framework and learning from recent audits and examinations can also help protect companies against costly woes.
In this LIVE webcast, a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders brought together by The Knowledge Group will help companies understand the important aspects and latest developments in U.S. Sales and Use Taxes. They will provide an in-depth discussion of the evolving standards in jurisdictions and will offer effective strategies to anticipate and manage audits.
Key topics include:
- Sales and Use Taxes: Legal Framework
- Sales and Use Tax Enforcement in the States
- Biggest Government Uptakes of 2017
- Recent Tax Notices & New Reporting Requirements
- Effective Management & Mitigation Strategies
Registration is FREE courtesy of Dickinson Wright PLLC.
Note: If CE credit is needed, there is a minimal fee for processing. $50 for CLE, CPE, SHRM and other CE credit processing in all states except: $125 for CLE processing in the state of Virginia, $75 for CLE processing in Montana, South Carolina, and HRCI credit processing. Late penalty fees for IL, TX and WA not included.
For more details, email the CLE coordinator at email@example.com.
Please note, complimentary passes are available for the first 50 registrants. Once all of the passes are used, attendees can register for the deeply discounted rate of $25 each courtesy of Dickinson Wright.
- Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- July 9, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in Tax Notes International Article on Canada's Tax Court
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- May 15, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax Appeals
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts IRS Provides Relief for Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Travel Disruptions
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Is Now the Right Time for an Estate Freeze?
- April 13, 2020 Industry Alerts IRS Announces Extension of Certain Tax Filing and Payment Obligations