- Deromedi, David R.
The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Register today by clicking here.
Tackle Today's Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law.
Hear up-to-date, expert analyses on timely topics. Make connections with decision makers and your next client. Comprehensive updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA. The latest decisions from the NLRB. Learn techniques to resolve public sector claims. Plus, check out our new tracks: plaintiff, defense, and HR leadership.
Benefits of Attending:
•Implement strategies for responding to an unfair labor charge.
•Explore the e-workplace with Adam S. Forman’s popular update.
•Determine how and when to use expert witnesses.
•Use pre-litigation strategy to resolve public sector claims.
•Stay current with updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA.
•Earn 7.5 SHRM credits; Earn 7.75 HRCI credits.
Date: Thursday - Friday, April 19 - 20, 2018
Location: The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
To register for this event, please click here.
DW is a Silver Sponsor of this annual event.
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- Industry Alerts Employment Law Issues Continue to Evolve with Hairstyle, Sex Gossip, and Emotional Outburst Disability Protections
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 2020 Blogs ラストチャンス契約―有用なツールです。| Last Chance Agreements – A Useful Tool
- July 13, 2020 Blogs COVID-19 感染が OSHA の指針に基づく「業務に関連した」「記録される対象の」ものであるかどうかの判断 | Determining When a COVID-19 Illness Is “Work-Related” And “Recordable” Under OSHA Guidance
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- June 2020 Industry Alerts 最悪の事態に備えて：企業の再開に向けた雇用法の課題 | Preparing for the Worst: Issues in Employment Law for Re-Opening Businesses
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening