- Deromedi, David R.
The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Register today by clicking here.
Tackle Today's Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law.
Hear up-to-date, expert analyses on timely topics. Make connections with decision makers and your next client. Comprehensive updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA. The latest decisions from the NLRB. Learn techniques to resolve public sector claims. Plus, check out our new tracks: plaintiff, defense, and HR leadership.
Benefits of Attending:
•Implement strategies for responding to an unfair labor charge.
•Explore the e-workplace with Adam S. Forman’s popular update.
•Determine how and when to use expert witnesses.
•Use pre-litigation strategy to resolve public sector claims.
•Stay current with updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA.
•Earn 7.5 SHRM credits; Earn 7.75 HRCI credits.
Date: Thursday - Friday, April 19 - 20, 2018
Location: The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
To register for this event, please click here.
DW is a Silver Sponsor of this annual event.
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- Industry Alerts Employment Law Issues Continue to Evolve with Hairstyle, Sex Gossip, and Emotional Outburst Disability Protections
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- December 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Sara Jodka Discusses Future of NLRB Under President-Elect Biden with SHRM Online
- November 13, 2020 Blogs 2020 USCIS I-9 Guidance Round-Up
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- September 30, 2020 Industry Alerts 従業員の20％以上を解雇する場合の隠れたコスト - 退職年金プランの部分的終了 | The Hidden Cost of Terminating 20% or More of Your Employees – Partial Termination of the Retirement Plan
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System