- Deromedi, David R.
The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Register today by clicking here.
Tackle Today's Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law.
Hear up-to-date, expert analyses on timely topics. Make connections with decision makers and your next client. Comprehensive updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA. The latest decisions from the NLRB. Learn techniques to resolve public sector claims. Plus, check out our new tracks: plaintiff, defense, and HR leadership.
Benefits of Attending:
•Implement strategies for responding to an unfair labor charge.
•Explore the e-workplace with Adam S. Forman’s popular update.
•Determine how and when to use expert witnesses.
•Use pre-litigation strategy to resolve public sector claims.
•Stay current with updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA.
•Earn 7.5 SHRM credits; Earn 7.75 HRCI credits.
Date: Thursday - Friday, April 19 - 20, 2018
Location: The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
To register for this event, please click here.
DW is a Silver Sponsor of this annual event.
- Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 17, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Dive on Texas Federal Judge Upholding United Airlines Vaccine Mandate
- November 16, 2021 Webinars The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It
- November 09, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know