43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- Deromedi, David R.
The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Register today by clicking here.
Tackle Today's Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law.
Hear up-to-date, expert analyses on timely topics. Make connections with decision makers and your next client. Comprehensive updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA. The latest decisions from the NLRB. Learn techniques to resolve public sector claims. Plus, check out our new tracks: plaintiff, defense, and HR leadership.
Benefits of Attending:
•Implement strategies for responding to an unfair labor charge.
•Explore the e-workplace with Adam S. Forman’s popular update.
•Determine how and when to use expert witnesses.
•Use pre-litigation strategy to resolve public sector claims.
•Stay current with updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA.
•Earn 7.5 SHRM credits; Earn 7.75 HRCI credits.
Date: Thursday - Friday, April 19 - 20, 2018
Location: The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
To register for this event, please click here.
DW is a Silver Sponsor of this annual event.
- Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar: Breakfast with the EEOC
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers