In the wake of state and local governments requiring some businesses to restrict hours, restrict the number of people allowed in one place at a time, or requiring businesses to shut down completely during the COVID-19 outbreak, employers are having to deal with significant employment, supply chain, and other related issues. Given how fast the state of things keep changing, employers will need to be able to react quickly to ensure they keep workers, vendors, and customers safe; comply with the laws; and most important, stay afloat and remain profitable. This webinar will break down what employers need to know what the upcoming days and weeks to handle their workplace. Specifically, we will discuss the following topics:
- The latest on the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act and similar state legislative efforts
- Teleworking and related privacy issues
- Furloughs, layoffs, and WARN Act issues
- Collective bargaining issues
- FMLA, ADA, and Fair Labor Standards Act issues
- Considerations if your business does stay open
This has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Industry Alerts Employers’ Top Burning Questions About The DOL’s Guidance On The Families First Coronavirus Response Act Answered
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response and Canada’s New Compulsory Patent Licensing Provisions
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 06, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from a Canadian Employment Law Perspective
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from an Employment Law Perspective
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Employers: Are You Following Michigan’s New Mandatory Employee Safety Requirements?
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields