Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In the wake of state and local governments requiring some businesses to restrict hours, restrict the number of people allowed in one place at a time, or requiring businesses to shut down completely during the COVID-19 outbreak, employers are having to deal with significant employment, supply chain, and other related issues. Given how fast the state of things keep changing, employers will need to be able to react quickly to ensure they keep workers, vendors, and customers safe; comply with the laws; and most important, stay afloat and remain profitable. This webinar will break down what employers need to know what the upcoming days and weeks to handle their workplace. Specifically, we will discuss the following topics:
- The latest on the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act and similar state legislative efforts
- Teleworking and related privacy issues
- Furloughs, layoffs, and WARN Act issues
- Collective bargaining issues
- FMLA, ADA, and Fair Labor Standards Act issues
- Considerations if your business does stay open
This has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- Industry Alerts Employers’ Top Burning Questions About The DOL’s Guidance On The Families First Coronavirus Response Act Answered
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?