Pandemic Workplace Response: Now What?Register
- Beemer, Jeffrey M. Jodka, Sara H.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In the wake of state and local governments requiring some businesses to restrict hours, restrict the number of people allowed in one place at a time, or requiring businesses to shut down completely during the COVID-19 outbreak, employers are having to deal with significant employment, supply chain, and other related issues. Given how fast the state of things keep changing, employers will need to be able to react quickly to ensure they keep workers, vendors, and customers safe; comply with the laws; and most important, stay afloat and remain profitable. This webinar will break down what employers need to know what the upcoming days and weeks to handle their workplace. Specifically, we will discuss the following topics:
- The latest on the Families First Coronavirus Relief Act and similar state legislative efforts
- Teleworking and related privacy issues
- Furloughs, layoffs, and WARN Act issues
- Collective bargaining issues
- FMLA, ADA, and Fair Labor Standards Act issues
- Considerations if your business does stay open
This has been awarded 1 hour of General HR recertification credit.
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. We're looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- Industry Alerts Employers’ Top Burning Questions About The DOL’s Guidance On The Families First Coronavirus Response Act Answered
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers