Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Suzanne Sukkar and Christina McDonald for the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute on May 20, 2021. In this virtual, On-Demand seminar, participants will be able to prepare for evolving COVID-19 issues and a post-pandemic workplace. Participants will get advice from all sides and hear essential updates on the ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA. Plus a focus on emerging issues such as COVID-19 accommodation requests, litigation in a remote world, the gig economy, and the latest technology shaping the e-workplace.
Suzanne Sukkar (Member, Ann Arbor) will give a presentation titled "Human Resources Professionals Track: Navigating Employment Immigration: The Next Four Years". In this session, participants will learn how employers can navigate through the complex web of immigration and for the latest updates on the rapidly changing landscape of employment immigration.
Christina McDonald (Member, Grand Rapids) will give a presentation titled "Changing Workplace Track: Reimagining the Workplace After COVID-19: The Future Is Now". In this session, participants will explore what work looks like during and after the transition to a post-COVID-19 environment. Topics that will be covered include policies and best practices relating to remote work, time away from work, addressing performance issues, and other key issues related to the ongoing impact of the pandemic on employees and teams as they reintegrate and adjust to a workplace that will - and will not - be the same as when they left.
The ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute is co-sponsored by the Labor and Employment Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan and the Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service. To learn more and to register, please click here.
- Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law