Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorneys Suzanne Sukkar and Christina McDonald for the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute on May 20, 2021. In this virtual, On-Demand seminar, participants will be able to prepare for evolving COVID-19 issues and a post-pandemic workplace. Participants will get advice from all sides and hear essential updates on the ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA. Plus a focus on emerging issues such as COVID-19 accommodation requests, litigation in a remote world, the gig economy, and the latest technology shaping the e-workplace.
Suzanne Sukkar (Member, Ann Arbor) will give a presentation titled "Human Resources Professionals Track: Navigating Employment Immigration: The Next Four Years". In this session, participants will learn how employers can navigate through the complex web of immigration and for the latest updates on the rapidly changing landscape of employment immigration.
Christina McDonald (Member, Grand Rapids) will give a presentation titled "Changing Workplace Track: Reimagining the Workplace After COVID-19: The Future Is Now". In this session, participants will explore what work looks like during and after the transition to a post-COVID-19 environment. Topics that will be covered include policies and best practices relating to remote work, time away from work, addressing performance issues, and other key issues related to the ongoing impact of the pandemic on employees and teams as they reintegrate and adjust to a workplace that will - and will not - be the same as when they left.
The ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute is co-sponsored by the Labor and Employment Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan and the Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service. To learn more and to register, please click here.
- Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- October 23, 2023 In the News David Deromedi Named a Notable Leader in Labor & Employment Law by Crain Detroit Business
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款