To be successful in the current competitive and fast-paced business environment, corporations of all sizes need to be able to rely on experienced and knowledgeable advisors. That’s why so many successful organizations – including some of the largest manufacturers, banks, insurance companies, distributors, and retailers – turn to Dickinson Wright for legal assistance.
The proven team at Dickinson Wright serves the day-to-day needs of hundreds of local, regional and national businesses on all facets of legal matters ranging from routine commercial contracts to corporate organization and governance to all aspects of large interstate and cross-border corporate transactions and financing. Our experience has provided value added legal services to large corporations, middle-market companies and growing, entrepreneurial businesses in virtually every industrial sector.
Our corporate practice’s areas of expertise include:
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on all types of transactional matters and licensing arrangements.
- Handling acquisitions and mergers for businesses of all sizes.
- Helping corporations maintain compliance with banking, consumer and insurance regulations at the state, provincial and federal levels.
- Providing legal counsel on matters relating to shareholder rights, shareholder agreements, compensation plans, governance and boards of directors.
- Advising on business operations, employment issues, executive compensation and tax matters.
- Assisting with internal controls, internal investigations, disclosure, recordkeeping, conflicts of interest and anti-takeover issues.