Amy Kwiatkowski is a member in the firm's Corporate practice group in Detroit. Ms. Kwiatkowski’s practice focuses on representing both small and large companies with respect to mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, corporate governance and general contracting matters. Ms. Kwiatkowski’s representative experience includes:
- Counsel to buyers and sellers in equity and asset acquisitions of varying size and complexity.
- Counsel to companies in connection with mergers, reorganizations, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- Counsel to clients regarding general business and corporate planning issues for all entity types, including entity choice, business formation, corporate governance, entity conversion and dissolution.
- Experienced at negotiating, drafting and reviewing a wide variety of contracts, including confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, non-competition agreements and service agreements.
- Counsel to lenders and borrowers in connection with financings.
Diversified Restaurant Holdings
GMA Garnet Group
HMA Capital Partners
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Nextek Power Systems
- State Bar of Michigan, Member Business Law Section
- Women Lawyers' Association of Michigan
- “FTC Announces New, Elevated Hart-Scott-Rodino PreMerger Notification Reporting Thresholds,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert (Jan 2015)
- "Section 488 Revisited: Opportunities for Flexible Governance for Michigan Corporations," Michigan Business Law Journal, Vol. 31, Issue 3 (Fall 2011)
- Ledbetter v. Goodyear: The Ball is in Congress' Court, 54 WAYNE LAW REV. 2 (2008)