Corporate financing transactions are often complex and invoke a wide range of legal, financial, business and tax considerations. That’s why it’s critical that companies involved in sophisticated corporate financings work with an experienced legal partner.
Dickinson Wright's corporate finance team brings far-reaching experience and expertise in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, workouts, restructuring and other types of financial transactions. We represent parties on “all sides of the table” -- buyers, sellers, equity investors, mezzanine investors, borrowers and lenders -- providing unparalleled knowledge and experience to help our clients meet their goals.
Some of our corporate finance expertise includes:
- Structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing private equity and bond placements.
- Credit facilities (including revolving credit and term loans, secured and unsecured facilities, multibank and syndicated loans, and cross border financing) and leveraged buyouts.
- Mezzanine financings with equity participations.
- Trade receivables and other asset securitizations.
- “High-yield" debt placements, senior and subordinated debt financings (including first and second lien loans, and intercreditor agreements).
- Recapitalizations, working capital loans and real estate financing transactions.
- Ongoing advice on practical business implications, post-closing and covenants contained in various debt agreements.