The University of MichiganB.G.S., 2006
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 2010
- The Wayne Law Review
- Assistant Editor (2008-2009)
- Senior Note & Comment Editor; Board Member (2009-2010)
- Silver Key Certificate
- Michigan Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Carhartt, Inc.
- Bluestem Brands, Inc.
- Capital One, N.A
- Target Steel, Inc.
- Allure Energy Inc.
- Visionary Enterprises, Inc., an affiliate of Community Health Network
Obtained complete dismissal of a $19 million dollar recoupment claim against the Firm’s client.
After a bench trial, obtained a 5 year injunction and more than $2 million in damages for violation of a non-compete agreement and conversion of business assets.
On behalf of an employer, obtained a highly favorable settlement of claims against former employers who converted business assets during their departure from the company and competed against the company unfairly.
Prevailed in the arbitration of a complex shareholder dispute and obtained a $900,000 award for our client while fully defeating counter-claims of $8.5 million.
Successfully defended numerous major financial institutions against tort and statutory claims, including claims brought under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Credit Billing Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Truth in Lending Act, and state consumer-protection laws.
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Federal Bar Association
- DW Women’s Network
- Women of St. Regis, St. Regis Parish, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Co-Author, "The Tyranny of the Minority," American Bar Association (February 2014).
- Trading Diplomas for Dollars: How Michigan Lawmakers Could Use Education as an Economic Development Model, 55 WAYNE L. REV. 1131 (2009).