University of Judaism College of Arts and SciencesB.A., 2000
- summa cum laude
University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D., 2008
- Order of the Coif
- Clinical work on behalf Washtenaw County Workers Center
- magna cum laude
- Michigan Super Lawyers
- Rising Stars 2015-present
- Angstrom Automotive Group LLC
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Caterpillar Financial Services, Inc.
- Fiat Chrysler
- Fifth Third Bank
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- National Asset Advisors, LLC
- Special Asset Collection Group
- Visteon Corporation
Successfully defended against bankruptcy claim objections resulting in the allowance of more than $20 million in creditor claims.
Filed involuntary bankruptcy against automotive supplier on behalf of petitioning creditor preventing auction of debtor's assets by landlord.
Represented a leading retail chain as a tenant-creditor in the General Growth Properties bankruptcy.
Represented a major jewelry designer and distributor as a consignor-creditor in several large retailer bankruptcies around the country.
Represented affiliated trucking companies as debtors-in-possession in a complex Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Successfully defended clients against a variety of lawsuits brought by bankruptcy trustees, including preference and turnover actions.
- Co-chair, Bankruptcy Committee of the Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Beth Israel Congregation, Board Member