Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Gonway (Member, Troy, Detroit) and Peter Kulick (Member and Taxation Practice Group Co-Chair) have recently served as speakers for the, “DW/BSO Business Succession Planning- Be Proactive & Prepared,” complimentary webinar. This webinar took place on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. They discussed tax, legal and valuation implications/considerations related to building a successful succession plan that will optimize preservation of value. John and Peter were joined by BDO Members: Astrid Braeuer, CPA, Vincent Mercader, ASA, and Andy Zaleski, CPA. Click here for more information.
- July 02, 2021 Changes in Law Allow for Reassessment of 2020 Property Valuations in Ohio
- April 26, 2021 Industry Alerts One Step Closer to Opening the Tax Credit Application Window: Ohio DSA Publishes Proposed Administrative Code Sections to Transformational Mixed Use Development (TMUD) Tax Credit
- April 23, 2021 Industry Alerts Release of the Federal Budget, 2021
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- July 9, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in Tax Notes International Article on Canada's Tax Court
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals