John Gonway and Peter Kulick Speak at Business Succession Planning Webinar
- Gonway, John P. . Kulick, Peter J.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Gonway (Member, Troy, Detroit) and Peter Kulick (Member and Taxation Practice Group Co-Chair) have recently served as speakers for the, “DW/BSO Business Succession Planning- Be Proactive & Prepared,” complimentary webinar. This webinar took place on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. They discussed tax, legal and valuation implications/considerations related to building a successful succession plan that will optimize preservation of value. John and Peter were joined by BDO Members: Astrid Braeuer, CPA, Vincent Mercader, ASA, and Andy Zaleski, CPA. Click here for more information.
Member and Taxation Practice Group Co-Chair Lansing
- July 20, 2022 In the News Angelique Neal Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- February 17, 2022 In the News Dawn Gabel Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office as a Member
- February 11, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in The Globe and Mail on Bill C-208 Regarding Small Business Transfers Within Families
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- August 26, 2021 In the News Sonia Agee Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- July 02, 2021 Changes in Law Allow for Reassessment of 2020 Property Valuations in Ohio
- April 26, 2021 Industry Alerts One Step Closer to Opening the Tax Credit Application Window: Ohio DSA Publishes Proposed Administrative Code Sections to Transformational Mixed Use Development (TMUD) Tax Credit