- Doherty, Kevin M. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kevin Doherty (Member, Nashville) was recently quoted by Self-Insurer on a proposed code of conduct for captive managers drawn up by SIIA’s Captive Insurance Committee, of which he is a member. The committee hopes that state-based industry associations will adopt a professional code of conduct, ensuring it’s adhered to by captive managers within their jurisdictions.
Kevin describes it as a “wish list, if you will, of how managers should act and respond to circumstances while doing their jobs. We did not set it up to be mandatory with an enforcement or punishment mechanism.”
- March 04, 2021 Webinars Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks
- October 12, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Named “Law Firm of the Year” by both Captive Review and Captive International
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Quoted by The Risk Retention Reporter on Recent Joint Captive Insurance Association Brief
- August 13, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Shortlisted for “Law Firm of the Year” in the 2020 US Captive Review Awards
- April 09, 2020 Webinars Business Interruption Insurance, Captives, and Coronavirus Webinar