Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Coronavirus crisis is interrupting and disrupting business more dramatically than anything most of us have seen in our lifetimes, so it’s natural to ask whether—and many undoubtedly will hope that—their “business interruption” insurance will cover or at least minimize their business-income losses. As the crisis triggers business interruption insurance claims; clients may also find they lack key coverages and need to consider alternative insurance mechanisms for the future, including captive insurance. Join attorneys from our Nashville, Lansing, and Phoenix offices who are ready to answer your questions.
Key discussion topics include:
- State of the Insurance Market and Recent Activity by State Regulators
- What is Business Interruption Insurance?
- Pros and Cons of Submitting Claims
- Proper Claims Handling
- How a Captive Can Help
- Your Questions
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more, please click here.
- March 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Presents at Tennessee Business Roundtable Virtual Seminar on Captive Entities
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 in Ontario
- February 2019 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Allows Both Punitive Damages and Bad Faith Damages Against Insurance Company on Bad Faith Refusal to Pay
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Attempting To Avoid The High Cost Of A Reported HIPAA Breach
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Cash Value of Life Insurance Policy Exempt From Garnishment
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Be Careful What and Who You Tell: Limitations on Defense Counsel Reporting
- May 2017 Industry Alerts Michigan Supreme Court Holds That an Insurer’s Untimely Payment of Underinsured Motorist Benefits is Subject To Penalty Interest Even if Reasonably in Dispute