- Doherty, Kevin M. .
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Kevin M. Doherty for the Tennessee Business Roundtable's "Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks" webinar on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 2 p.m. CT.
This webinar will explain the basics of captive insurance, including the types of captives, the insurance risks that captives can write, and the benefits that captives provide to businesses. Participants will gain critical knowledge about this little-known, valuable risk-management mechanism from three of Tennessee’s top captive insurance experts:
- Kevin M. Doherty, Member, Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Michael Corbett, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Belinda Fortman, Director, Captive Insurance Section, TN Dept. of Commerce and Insurance
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- October 12, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Named “Law Firm of the Year” by both Captive Review and Captive International
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Quoted by The Risk Retention Reporter on Recent Joint Captive Insurance Association Brief
- August 13, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Shortlisted for “Law Firm of the Year” in the 2020 US Captive Review Awards
- April 9, 2020 Webinars Business Interruption Insurance, Captives, and Coronavirus Webinar
- January 2020 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Quoted by Self-Insurer on Proposed SIIA Captive Insurance Committee Code of Conduct