Kevin Doherty Quoted by The Risk Retention Reporter on Recent Joint Captive Insurance Association Brief
- Doherty, Kevin M. . Greer, Tony D. .
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kevin Doherty (Member, Nashville) recently spoke with The Risk Retention Reporter for a piece titled “CIC Draws Broad Support in IRS Case,” regarding a recent Supreme Court case involving the IRS. Along with Tony Greer (Of Counsel, Nashville), Kevin drafted a joint captive insurance association brief in support of the plaintiff, CIC Services LLC. The procedural nature of the legal issues in the CIC case has led to an unusual level of broad support, not just from the captive industry, but from organizations across the political spectrum.
“It is the first time, and I’ve been in this industry for 30 years, it’s the first time in my career that virtually our entire industry, if not our entire industry, did something together,” Kevin told the publication.
- March 04, 2021 Webinars Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks
- October 12, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Named “Law Firm of the Year” by both Captive Review and Captive International
- August 13, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Shortlisted for “Law Firm of the Year” in the 2020 US Captive Review Awards
- April 09, 2020 Webinars Business Interruption Insurance, Captives, and Coronavirus Webinar
- January 2020 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Quoted by Self-Insurer on Proposed SIIA Captive Insurance Committee Code of Conduct