Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright LLP, Canada’s leading full-service business law firm specializing in cross-border counsel, is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s lawyers have been included in the Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 edition.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers included in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Dickinson Wright lawyers recognized on this year’s list include:
Ned Levitt, Franchise Law
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C., Gaming Law
Andre G. Poles, Private Funds Law
Brian N. Radnoff, Class Action Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Defamation and Media Law
Sanjukta Tole, Intellectual Property Law
Kevin J. Weber, Gaming Law
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 3, 2021 In the News Michael Feder Named to National Law Journal’s 2021 Litigation Trailblazers List
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- September 30, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2022 Edition
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office