Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright LLP, Canada’s leading full-service business law firm specializing in cross-border counsel, is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s lawyers have been included in the Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 edition.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers included in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Dickinson Wright lawyers recognized on this year’s list include:
Ned Levitt, Franchise Law
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C., Gaming Law
Andre G. Poles, Private Funds Law
Brian N. Radnoff, Class Action Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Defamation and Media Law
Sanjukta Tole, Intellectual Property Law
Kevin J. Weber, Gaming Law
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 17, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2021 Top Lists
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 14, 2021 Industry Alerts Loomis v. Amazon: Strict Products Liability in the World of E-Commerce