Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright LLP, Canada’s leading full-service business law firm specializing in cross-border counsel, is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s lawyers have been included in the Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 edition.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers included in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Dickinson Wright lawyers recognized on this year’s list include:
Ned Levitt, Franchise Law
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C., Gaming Law
Andre G. Poles, Private Funds Law
Brian N. Radnoff, Class Action Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Defamation and Media Law
Sanjukta Tole, Intellectual Property Law
Kevin J. Weber, Gaming Law
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- December 29, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Kentucky Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- October 5, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2023 Edition
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- August 30, 2022 In the News Jeffrey Melcher Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville as a Member