Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright LLP, Canada’s leading full-service business law firm specializing in cross-border counsel, is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s lawyers have been included in the Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 edition.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers included in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Dickinson Wright lawyers recognized on this year’s list include:
Ned Levitt, Franchise Law
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C., Gaming Law
Andre G. Poles, Private Funds Law
Brian N. Radnoff, Class Action Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Defamation and Media Law
Sanjukta Tole, Intellectual Property Law
Kevin J. Weber, Gaming Law
- April 11, 2022 In the News Leading Litigation Group Joins Dickinson Wright Phoenix Office
- April 7, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Southwest Super Lawyers, Six Named Rising Stars
- February 01, 2022 Industry Alerts FTC Announces Annual Jurisdictional Threshold Adjustments to HSR Act and Interlocking Directorates Under Section 8 of Clayton Act
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 4, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Kentucky Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 3, 2021 In the News Michael Feder Named to National Law Journal’s 2021 Litigation Trailblazers List
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly