Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright LLP, Canada’s leading full-service business law firm specializing in cross-border counsel, is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s lawyers have been included in the Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 edition.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. Lawyers included in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Dickinson Wright lawyers recognized on this year’s list include:
Ned Levitt, Franchise Law
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C., Gaming Law
Andre G. Poles, Private Funds Law
Brian N. Radnoff, Class Action Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Defamation and Media Law
Sanjukta Tole, Intellectual Property Law
Kevin J. Weber, Gaming Law
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- August 30, 2022 In the News Jeffrey Melcher Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville as a Member
- August 25, 2022 In the News Daniel Waldman Join Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 2, 2022 In the News Brandon Hubbard Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2022 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 5, 2022 In the News Stephanie E. Kaiser Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member