- Baker, Jonathan D.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jonathan Baker (Member, Silicon Valley) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “The PTAB's Run Of Precedent Continues: A Look Back.” The article discusses recent decisions by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) over the past couple of months.
In March and April, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board designated as precedential 11 decisions, accounting for more than 13% of all the precedential opinions at the PTAB. Jonathan commented on the PTAB’s decision in several cases that address the requirement that challengers must identify all parties with a stake in the case.
“Unless there’s some real evidence that there was gamesmanship, I think the board is probably going to err on the side of accepting the representation of the petitioner that it was just an inadvertent oversight and let them make the correction,” said Baker.
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- May 21, 2021 In the News Amazon’s advances against counterfeit products don’t cover those not registered for IP protection; what brand owners need to do now
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted in Law360 on Iancu's Departure from USPTO
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 16, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Elected Communications Director for Los Abogados Board of Directors
- September 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Patent Claim Construction Decision May Boost Patent Eligibility in Canada
- September 1, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named Regional President of the Year by the Hispanic National Bar Association
- August 25, 2020 In the News Matthew Powell Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- June 16, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak and Matthew Powell Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000