- Baker, Jonathan D.
- Media Mentions
Jonathan Baker (Member, Silicon Valley) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “The PTAB's Run Of Precedent Continues: A Look Back.” The article discusses recent decisions by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) over the past couple of months.
In March and April, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board designated as precedential 11 decisions, accounting for more than 13% of all the precedential opinions at the PTAB. Jonathan commented on the PTAB’s decision in several cases that address the requirement that challengers must identify all parties with a stake in the case.
“Unless there’s some real evidence that there was gamesmanship, I think the board is probably going to err on the side of accepting the representation of the petitioner that it was just an inadvertent oversight and let them make the correction,” said Baker.
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- January 22, 2020 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized in IAM Global Leaders 2020
- November 12, 2019 In the News Matthew Powell Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- September 17, 2019 Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- May 21, 2019 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars