- Baker, Jonathan D.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jonathan Baker (Member, Silicon Valley) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “The PTAB's Run Of Precedent Continues: A Look Back.” The article discusses recent decisions by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) over the past couple of months.
In March and April, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board designated as precedential 11 decisions, accounting for more than 13% of all the precedential opinions at the PTAB. Jonathan commented on the PTAB’s decision in several cases that address the requirement that challengers must identify all parties with a stake in the case.
“Unless there’s some real evidence that there was gamesmanship, I think the board is probably going to err on the side of accepting the representation of the petitioner that it was just an inadvertent oversight and let them make the correction,” said Baker.
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- June 6, 2022 In the News Eleven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2022 IP Stars
- February 25, 2022 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2022 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300 Global Leaders
- February 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Shortlisted for Managing IP 2022 Americas Awards
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- December 14, 2021 In the News Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2022
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000