- Baker, Jonathan D.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jonathan Baker (Member, Silicon Valley) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “The PTAB's Run Of Precedent Continues: A Look Back.” The article discusses recent decisions by the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) over the past couple of months.
In March and April, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board designated as precedential 11 decisions, accounting for more than 13% of all the precedential opinions at the PTAB. Jonathan commented on the PTAB’s decision in several cases that address the requirement that challengers must identify all parties with a stake in the case.
“Unless there’s some real evidence that there was gamesmanship, I think the board is probably going to err on the side of accepting the representation of the petitioner that it was just an inadvertent oversight and let them make the correction,” said Baker.
- July 19, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 17, 2023 Industry Alerts New USPTO Fee Schedule Reduces Costs for PCT Patent Filings and Small and Micro Entities
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees