Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wendy Hulton was recently featured in the Canadian Lawyer Magazine article, "Employers Must Stop Relying on Boilerplate Templates: Dickinson Wright Lawyer." The article discusses the ever-evolving employment laws which have been keeping employers on their toes since the start of the pandemic. “To the extent possible, they [in-house counsel] need to be proactive on pain points that are unique to their workplace and their industry,” said Wendy. To read the article, click here.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Kristen Hudson recently spoke at Illinois State Bar Association's "Advocacy in Arbitration Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case."
- December 7, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Illinois Pollution Control Board Poised to Adopt Regulations Establishing PFAS Groundwater Standards
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC