- Hulton, Wendy G.
- Media Mentions
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by the Canadian Bar Association’s publication CBA National for an article titled “Law Firm Leaders Optimistic as Business Ramps Up.” Following waves of uncertainty during the first few months of the pandemic, Canadian mid-and large-sized law firms are looking to the future with optimism as work in most sectors ramps back up. "We're very optimistic for 2021 because there is an uptick in all areas," Wendy told the publication. "It slowed down for a moment in M&A, but they are all coming back on stream, and new ones are coming in all the traditional areas. In real estate and tech, people are pretending like it's business as usual and going forward." To read more, click here.
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer on 2020 Performance
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery
- February 17, 2021 In the News Nan Braley Elected Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- February 16, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 16, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter
- February 12, 2021 Media Mentions Alexandre Zucco Elected to Serve on Western Michigan Estate Planning Council Board of Directors
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Bill Honaker Published in Detroit Legal News on California's Prohibition of Post-Employment Assignments