Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus, Detroit) was recently quoted by Law.Com for an article titled “Enough is Enough: Black Millennials are Fed Up.” In the article, professionals of varying ages discuss diversity policies in the workplace, and how the younger generation’s outlook tends to differ from the old guard. With only 40% of professionals believing that their employers’ diversity policy works, new professionals are looking for diverse workplaces and effective policies to protect minority employees.
“Some black millennials are no longer the first to go to college and law school, so they want every opportunity to compete equally because they know they can do it,” Dennis told the publication. “They feel they’re talented, qualified and can succeed.”
To read more, click here.
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers
- October 15, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell to Speak at Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Diversity and Inclusion Webinar
- October 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2021 Edition
- October 13, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a Fellow of the Michigan State Bar Foundation
- October 13, 2020 In the News Bryan Atkinson Joins Dickinson Wright’s Austin Office