- Thelen, Bruce C.
- Speaking Engagements
Wayne State University Law School , Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer, Detroit, Michigan
Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit) will Moderate the Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018.
Time: 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Wayne State University Law School
Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer
Join Wayne Law’s Program for International Legal Studies and experts in international trade law for lunch and a panel discussion on NAFTA. The Trump administration has made renegotiation of NAFTA one of its foreign policy priorities. Mexico and Canada have strongly resisted many of the conditions it has proposed. The panel will explain the proposals, their likelihood of success and what might happen if the U.S. withdraws from NAFTA. Panelists include Charles Brower, Wayne Law; Maureen Irish, University of Windsor Faculty of Law; and Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit), Dickinson Wright.
The event is free to attend and lunch is provided. For more information and to register, contact Greg Fox at email@example.com.
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 2018 Industry Alerts President Trump Announces Tariffs on Canadian Steel and Aluminum, Canada Quickly Retaliates With Tariffs on U.S. Imports: An Unprecedented Trade War Looms
- June 5, 2018 Webinars International Webinar on June 5, 2018 - Canada to Impose Tariffs on $12.8 Billion of U.S. Goods
- April 4, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Bloomberg Politics Article, “Looming Deadlines Explain Why Trump Is Hurrying for a Nafta Deal”
- April 4, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the CTV News Article, “Symbolic NAFTA Win Possible, but Hard Work Nowhere Near Done: Trade Insiders”
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018