- Thelen, Bruce C.
- Speaking Engagements
Wayne State University Law School , Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer, Detroit, Michigan
Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit) will Moderate the Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018.
Time: 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Wayne State University Law School
Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer
Join Wayne Law’s Program for International Legal Studies and experts in international trade law for lunch and a panel discussion on NAFTA. The Trump administration has made renegotiation of NAFTA one of its foreign policy priorities. Mexico and Canada have strongly resisted many of the conditions it has proposed. The panel will explain the proposals, their likelihood of success and what might happen if the U.S. withdraws from NAFTA. Panelists include Charles Brower, Wayne Law; Maureen Irish, University of Windsor Faculty of Law; and Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit), Dickinson Wright.
The event is free to attend and lunch is provided. For more information and to register, contact Greg Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 5, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- February 5, 2019 Seminars Canada-United States Business Association 7th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- Fall/Winter 2018 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Authors Current Magazine Article on USMCA and the Great Lakes Region
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- September 28, 2018 Industry Alerts Canada, Cannabis, and Crossing the Continent: Considerations for Canada-U.S. Companies, Business Travelers, and Investors
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- August 28, 2018 Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018