- Thelen, Bruce C.
- Speaking Engagements
Wayne State University Law School , Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer, Detroit, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit) will Moderate the Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018.
Time: 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Wayne State University Law School
Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium, 471 West Palmer
Join Wayne Law’s Program for International Legal Studies and experts in international trade law for lunch and a panel discussion on NAFTA. The Trump administration has made renegotiation of NAFTA one of its foreign policy priorities. Mexico and Canada have strongly resisted many of the conditions it has proposed. The panel will explain the proposals, their likelihood of success and what might happen if the U.S. withdraws from NAFTA. Panelists include Charles Brower, Wayne Law; Maureen Irish, University of Windsor Faculty of Law; and Bruce Thelen (Member, Detroit), Dickinson Wright.
The event is free to attend and lunch is provided. For more information and to register, contact Greg Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- Seminars Update on NAFTA 2.0: A Tripartite Discussion on November 14, 2017
- February 05, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Featured on UnpublishedTV to Discuss Canada-U.S. Relationship Under Biden
- February 02, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border