- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Millennium Maxwell House Hotel
, 2025 Rosa L. Parks Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee, 37228
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Ralph Levy as he speaks at the LLCs From Start to Finish Seminar, presented by the National Business Institute, on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
The NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish is an informative workshop that will walk you through the entire LLC cycle with practical how-to's, practice pointers, cautionary advice and sample forms. Ralph Levy will be presenting on the following topics: "Mistakes to Avoid in Everyday Business Practices" and "LLC Conversations and Reorganizations"
- Mergers and Conversions
- Conversion or Reorganization
- Tax Challenges in Converting to an LLC
- Reorganization Tax Challenges
For more information and to register for this informative seminar, please click here.
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- Seminars LLCs: Beyond the Basics Seminar on November 7, 2017
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- July 9, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Leve Quoted in Tax Notes International Article on Canada's Tax Court
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- May 15, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Property Tax Appeals
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts IRS Provides Relief for Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Travel Disruptions
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Is Now the Right Time for an Estate Freeze?