- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Millennium Maxwell House Hotel
, 2025 Rosa L. Parks Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee, 37228
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Ralph Levy as he speaks at the LLCs From Start to Finish Seminar, presented by the National Business Institute, on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
The NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish is an informative workshop that will walk you through the entire LLC cycle with practical how-to's, practice pointers, cautionary advice and sample forms. Ralph Levy will be presenting on the following topics: "Mistakes to Avoid in Everyday Business Practices" and "LLC Conversations and Reorganizations"
- Mergers and Conversions
- Conversion or Reorganization
- Tax Challenges in Converting to an LLC
- Reorganization Tax Challenges
For more information and to register for this informative seminar, please click here.
- Seminars Trusts: The Ultimate Guide June 5th - 8th, 2017 in TN
- Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- Seminars LLCs: Beyond the Basics Seminar on November 7, 2017
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- August 26, 2021 In the News Sonia Agee Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- July 02, 2021 Changes in Law Allow for Reassessment of 2020 Property Valuations in Ohio
- April 26, 2021 Industry Alerts One Step Closer to Opening the Tax Credit Application Window: Ohio DSA Publishes Proposed Administrative Code Sections to Transformational Mixed Use Development (TMUD) Tax Credit
- April 23, 2021 Industry Alerts Release of the Federal Budget, 2021
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars