- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Millennium Maxwell House Hotel
, 2025 Rosa L. Parks Blvd., Nashville, Tennessee, 37228
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Ralph Levy as he speaks at the LLCs From Start to Finish Seminar, presented by the National Business Institute, on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
The NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish is an informative workshop that will walk you through the entire LLC cycle with practical how-to's, practice pointers, cautionary advice and sample forms. Ralph Levy will be presenting on the following topics: "Mistakes to Avoid in Everyday Business Practices" and "LLC Conversations and Reorganizations"
- Mergers and Conversions
- Conversion or Reorganization
- Tax Challenges in Converting to an LLC
- Reorganization Tax Challenges
For more information and to register for this informative seminar, please click here.
- December 2019 Industry Alerts Breaking Update: Final Opportunity Zone Regulations Issued
- November 19, 2019 In the News Jennifer Leve Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio’s 10% Investment Kicker: New Ohio Opportunity Zone Tax Credit Program
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- August 2019 Media Mentions Ted Citrome on Curtailing CRA Audit Power Published in The Lawyer’s Daily
- July 2, 2019 In the News Giselle C. Alexander Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- March 12, 2019 Media Mentions Eric Gregory Quoted in MLex Article Discussing Boston Bruins’ Deduction of Meal Expenses
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Challenge Your Property Tax Assessments