- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Tuesday, November 07, 2017
from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at: Nashville Airport Hotel
2200 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) will be presenting two topics at this seminar. The topics are: “ADVANTAGEOUS USES OF LLCs” and “ETHICAL ISSUES DURING LLC FORMATION”. Explore the Advantageous Uses and Benefits of LLCs. Limited liability companies can be a favorable route for business owners, but do you have the knowledge you need to stay in compliance with current legislation and make them work for you? Join us for a comprehensive program where you'll gain the information you need to make informed decisions on taking advantage of LLCs and putting them to work for you.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar will provide attendees the knowledge and skills they need to expand their understanding of limited liability companies. Those who should attend include:
- CPAs and Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Registered Tax Return Preparers
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Owners and Managers
- Why Limited Liability Companies?
- Fully Using Tax Advantages
- How to Comply Under State Law
- Creating Practical Operating Procedures
- Advantageous Uses of LLCs
- Ethical Issues During LLC Formation
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly