- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Tuesday, November 07, 2017
from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at: Nashville Airport Hotel
2200 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) will be presenting two topics at this seminar. The topics are: “ADVANTAGEOUS USES OF LLCs” and “ETHICAL ISSUES DURING LLC FORMATION”. Explore the Advantageous Uses and Benefits of LLCs. Limited liability companies can be a favorable route for business owners, but do you have the knowledge you need to stay in compliance with current legislation and make them work for you? Join us for a comprehensive program where you'll gain the information you need to make informed decisions on taking advantage of LLCs and putting them to work for you.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar will provide attendees the knowledge and skills they need to expand their understanding of limited liability companies. Those who should attend include:
- CPAs and Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Registered Tax Return Preparers
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Owners and Managers
- Why Limited Liability Companies?
- Fully Using Tax Advantages
- How to Comply Under State Law
- Creating Practical Operating Procedures
- Advantageous Uses of LLCs
- Ethical Issues During LLC Formation
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018