- Levy, Jr., Ralph
Nashville Airport Hotel, 2200 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, November 07, 2017
from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
at: Nashville Airport Hotel
2200 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Ralph Levy (Of Counsel, Nashville) will be presenting two topics at this seminar. The topics are: “ADVANTAGEOUS USES OF LLCs” and “ETHICAL ISSUES DURING LLC FORMATION”. Explore the Advantageous Uses and Benefits of LLCs. Limited liability companies can be a favorable route for business owners, but do you have the knowledge you need to stay in compliance with current legislation and make them work for you? Join us for a comprehensive program where you'll gain the information you need to make informed decisions on taking advantage of LLCs and putting them to work for you.
Register today by clicking here!
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar will provide attendees the knowledge and skills they need to expand their understanding of limited liability companies. Those who should attend include:
- CPAs and Accountants
- Enrolled Agents
- Registered Tax Return Preparers
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Owners and Managers
- Why Limited Liability Companies?
- Fully Using Tax Advantages
- How to Comply Under State Law
- Creating Practical Operating Procedures
- Advantageous Uses of LLCs
- Ethical Issues During LLC Formation
- Seminars NBI Seminar: LLCs From Start to Finish August 6-7, 2018
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Newsletter: Volume 6, Number 1
- Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm