- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Friday, September 29, 2017
7:45 a.m. to 11 a.m.
University of Toledo
DW-CUSP, Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus), the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit, and ProMexico will host a training seminar for representatives of companies including Bionix, Robinson Fin, Pioneer Industrial Systems, 5 Acre Mill. Other attendees may include some of the mentors for the program from UPS, Fifth Third Bank, Huntington Bank, First Energy, Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce and others.
Contact Dan Ujczo, email@example.com for more details.
- August 15, 2018 In the News 168 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations