- Speaking Engagements
University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Friday, September 29, 2017
7:45 a.m. to 11 a.m.
University of Toledo
DW-CUSP, Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus), the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit, and ProMexico will host a training seminar for representatives of companies including Bionix, Robinson Fin, Pioneer Industrial Systems, 5 Acre Mill. Other attendees may include some of the mentors for the program from UPS, Fifth Third Bank, Huntington Bank, First Energy, Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce and others.
Contact Dan Ujczo, email@example.com for more details.
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Webinars NAFTA Modernization Round IV: NAFTA Next, No NAFTA, or NAFTA 'Notty' Webinar on October 27, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- June 11, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 14, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode II - USMCA Customs Compliance and Automotive Rules of Origin