- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Friday, September 29, 2017
7:45 a.m. to 11 a.m.
University of Toledo
DW-CUSP, Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus), the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit, and ProMexico will host a training seminar for representatives of companies including Bionix, Robinson Fin, Pioneer Industrial Systems, 5 Acre Mill. Other attendees may include some of the mentors for the program from UPS, Fifth Third Bank, Huntington Bank, First Energy, Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce and others.
Contact Dan Ujczo, email@example.com for more details.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List