- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
Friday, September 29, 2017
7:45 a.m. to 11 a.m.
University of Toledo
DW-CUSP, Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus), the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit, and ProMexico will host a training seminar for representatives of companies including Bionix, Robinson Fin, Pioneer Industrial Systems, 5 Acre Mill. Other attendees may include some of the mentors for the program from UPS, Fifth Third Bank, Huntington Bank, First Energy, Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce and others.
Contact Dan Ujczo, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests