- Speaking Engagements
St. Catharines General Hospital, 1200 Fourth Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 0A9
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Friday, September 22, 2017
St. Catherine’s General Hospital
1200 Fourth Avenue
St. Catherine’s, Ontario, L2S 0A9 Canada
DW will join new client Blue Cardinal Capital to launch the Bi-National Research Innovation Corridor, a collaboration between major hospitals and universities in Hamilton-Niagara-Buffalo corridor.
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be a featured speaker discussing cross-border movements of workforce issues.
- Speaking Engagements NAFTA Day Presentation at Export Success Program on September 29, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Webinars NAFTA Modernization Round IV: NAFTA Next, No NAFTA, or NAFTA 'Notty' Webinar on October 27, 2017
- June 15, 2021 Media Mentions Venroy July Mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal on Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Named to ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession