Bi-National Research Innovation Corridor (BRIC) Launch Event on September 22, 2017
- Speaking Engagements
St. Catharines General Hospital, 1200 Fourth Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 0A9
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Friday, September 22, 2017
St. Catherine’s General Hospital
1200 Fourth Avenue
St. Catherine’s, Ontario, L2S 0A9 Canada
DW will join new client Blue Cardinal Capital to launch the Bi-National Research Innovation Corridor, a collaboration between major hospitals and universities in Hamilton-Niagara-Buffalo corridor.
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be a featured speaker discussing cross-border movements of workforce issues.
- Speaking Engagements NAFTA Day Presentation at Export Success Program on September 29, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Webinars NAFTA Modernization Round IV: NAFTA Next, No NAFTA, or NAFTA 'Notty' Webinar on October 27, 2017
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”