- Speaking Engagements
St. Catharines General Hospital, 1200 Fourth Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 0A9
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Friday, September 22, 2017
St. Catherine’s General Hospital
1200 Fourth Avenue
St. Catherine’s, Ontario, L2S 0A9 Canada
DW will join new client Blue Cardinal Capital to launch the Bi-National Research Innovation Corridor, a collaboration between major hospitals and universities in Hamilton-Niagara-Buffalo corridor.
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be a featured speaker discussing cross-border movements of workforce issues.
- Speaking Engagements NAFTA Day Presentation at Export Success Program on September 29, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Webinars NAFTA Modernization Round IV: NAFTA Next, No NAFTA, or NAFTA 'Notty' Webinar on October 27, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office