- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
St. Catharines General Hospital, 1200 Fourth Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 0A9
Friday, September 22, 2017
St. Catherine’s General Hospital
1200 Fourth Avenue
St. Catherine’s, Ontario, L2S 0A9 Canada
DW will join new client Blue Cardinal Capital to launch the Bi-National Research Innovation Corridor, a collaboration between major hospitals and universities in Hamilton-Niagara-Buffalo corridor.
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be a featured speaker discussing cross-border movements of workforce issues.
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Electronic Corporate Filings and Virtual Shareholder Meetings for Ontario Corporations
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- May 22, 2020 Industry Alerts CECRA Update | May 22, 2020
- May 21, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt Featured in LexisNexis Canada Spotlight Interview
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 20, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- May 19, 2020 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (32nd Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十二期)