- Ujczo, Daniel D.
- Speaking Engagements
St. Catharines General Hospital, 1200 Fourth Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 0A9
Friday, September 22, 2017
St. Catherine’s General Hospital
1200 Fourth Avenue
St. Catherine’s, Ontario, L2S 0A9 Canada
DW will join new client Blue Cardinal Capital to launch the Bi-National Research Innovation Corridor, a collaboration between major hospitals and universities in Hamilton-Niagara-Buffalo corridor.
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross-Border Business Development Director, Columbus) will be a featured speaker discussing cross-border movements of workforce issues.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the U.K.’s Daily Mail Article “Leaving Las Vegas: Sports gambling's legalization outside of Nevada means BILLIONS for states, leagues, and networks - but concerns over corruption and 'integrity fees' persist”
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018