Kevin Doherty Presents at Tennessee Business Roundtable Virtual Seminar on Captive Entities
- Doherty, Kevin M. .
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kevin Doherty (Member, Nashville) recently presented at the Tennessee Business Roundtable’s (TBR) virtual seminar, “Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks.” This event took place on March 4, 2021, to discuss why TBR has identified captive insurance as something that might benefit all of its members. Kevin was accompanied by Belinda Fortman, current Captive Director at the Tennessee Dept. of Commerce and Insurance, and Michael Corbett, former Captive Director at the Dept. and now with Pinnacle Financial Partners. Click here for more information.
- October 05, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Recognized as "Best Lawyer" by Captive International 2021 US Awards
- October 05, 2021 Media Mentions Tony Greer Recognized by Captive International US Awards as "Highly Commended"
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19 in Ontario
- April 09, 2020 Webinars Business Interruption Insurance, Captives, and Coronavirus Webinar
- February 2019 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Allows Both Punitive Damages and Bad Faith Damages Against Insurance Company on Bad Faith Refusal to Pay
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Attempting To Avoid The High Cost Of A Reported HIPAA Breach
- August 2017 Industry Alerts Cash Value of Life Insurance Policy Exempt From Garnishment
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Be Careful What and Who You Tell: Limitations on Defense Counsel Reporting