Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright for the 2023 Health Care Webinar Series, a series of webinars on a range of health care topics that will be taking place each month.
Below is a list of webinars that will be part of the series.
Can't attend at these dates or times? Sign up anyway, and we'll send you the recordings.
Join us for an exciting and informative webinar, "Key Immigration Takeaways for Health Care Professionals: H-1B, J-1, and Conrad/National Interest Waivers." This one-hour webinar is specifically designed for Human Resources Professionals, Nurses, Dental and Physician Groups, Hospitals, and Physical Therapists seeking immigration strategies tailored to their unique needs.
Presenters Elise Levasseur and Suzanne Sukkar will provide valuable insights into:
- What's new with J-1 waivers for physicians
- An overview of H-1B visas and their restrictions
- The unique immigration issues faced by nurses, physical therapists, and roving health care workers
- Complexities of Conrad/National Interest Waivers
Our goal is to equip you with a comprehensive understanding of the ever-changing immigration laws for health care professionals and how they directly impact your operations, patients, practices, and clients. Don't miss out on this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and ensure compliance. Register now for this must-attend event!
Antitrust & Health Care in 2023: 'It's a twister! It's a twister!'
Join us Thursday, September 28, 2023 for an exclusive online event, "Antitrust & Health Care in 2023: 'It's a twister! It's a twister!'" This one-hour webinar is specifically designed for health care and legal professionals seeking expert antitrust advice tailored to their unique needs.
Presenter, L. Pahl Zinn, will discuss:
- Practical pointers to navigate the proposed ban on non-competes, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the draft merger guidelines
- Best practices for antitrust compliance in a rapidly evolving health care landscape with invaluable insights to equip you with the knowledge to stay ahead.
Don't miss this opportunity to stay informed and ensure your business, patients, practices, and clients are well-prepared. Register now and be part of this transformative event aimed to empower you to thrive in the ever-changing world of health care.
So You Want to Become a Practice Partner? Real Talk about Physician Equity
Join us Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. ET, for an exclusive webinar, "So You Want to Become a Practice Partner? Real Talk about Physician Equity." This event is designed specifically for accountants, practice group managing partners, and financial advisors who work with existing physician, dental, and other medical practice groups.
During this informative session, you will gain a deep understanding of the tax implications related to the issuance of physician equity. We will also discuss the proposed structure for buy-in or exiting a practice, providing you with valuable tips and tricks for buy-sell agreements.
As a participant, you will have the opportunity to learn about the challenges posed by federal tax regulations and how to navigate them effectively. Our core value proposition lies in helping you understand the impact of the federal tax laws and regulations on a variety of practice groups.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your expertise and stay ahead in the industry. Register now to secure your spot at this must-attend event.
- Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- Industry Alerts Join L. Pahl Zinn as he presents at the next DW Healthcare Webinar, “Antitrust & Health Care in 2023: ‘It’s a twister! It’s a twister!’”
- Industry Alerts Join Ralph Levy and Cynthia Moore for the DW Healthcare Webinar, “So You Want to Become a Practice Partner? Real Talk about Physician Equity” on Thursday, August 17th
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?