Dickinson Wright's Jeff Beemer, Sara Jodka, and Eric Gregory have the playbook you need to tackle all the DOL's recent guidance.
Specifically, we will take a deep dive into the following:
- The nuts and bolts of the EPSL and Emergency FMLA Expansion
- Whether your business is a covered employer under the FFCRA and the potential risks of misclassification
- When your employees are entitled to receive these new benefits
- The interplay between the FFCRA and your current paid leave policies
- Employee benefits and ERISA issues
This program is being presented in conjunction with the Middle Tennessee Society for Human Resources Management (MT|SHRM).
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more, please click here.
- Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Webinars An Employer’s Guide to the Employee Benefits Provisions of the CARES Act and Other COVID-19 Benefits Concerns
- June 24, 2020 In the News Cynthia Moore Selected as a Member of the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Class of 2020 Hall of Fame
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- November 2019 Industry Alerts The DOL Proposes New “Notice and Access” Electronic Disclosure Rules for Retirement Plans, but Numerous Questions and Issues Remain
- August 2019 Industry Alerts New HRA Alternatives for Employers
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS Backtracks on Retiree Lump Sum Window Prohibition; Some Concerns Remain