Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright's Jeff Beemer, Sara Jodka, and Eric Gregory have the playbook you need to tackle all the DOL's recent guidance.
Specifically, we will take a deep dive into the following:
- The nuts and bolts of the EPSL and Emergency FMLA Expansion
- Whether your business is a covered employer under the FFCRA and the potential risks of misclassification
- When your employees are entitled to receive these new benefits
- The interplay between the FFCRA and your current paid leave policies
- Employee benefits and ERISA issues
This program is being presented in conjunction with the Middle Tennessee Society for Human Resources Management (MT|SHRM).
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more, please click here.
- Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Industry Alerts Fee Disclosures Coming for Group Health Plans
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- July 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Action Items Plan Sponsors Should Consider in the Wake of the U.S. Supreme Court Dobbs Decision on Abortion
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Guidance on COBRA Subsidy, Part III: Claiming the Premium Assistance Credit