Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright's Jeff Beemer, Sara Jodka, and Eric Gregory have the playbook you need to tackle all the DOL's recent guidance.
Specifically, we will take a deep dive into the following:
- The nuts and bolts of the EPSL and Emergency FMLA Expansion
- Whether your business is a covered employer under the FFCRA and the potential risks of misclassification
- When your employees are entitled to receive these new benefits
- The interplay between the FFCRA and your current paid leave policies
- Employee benefits and ERISA issues
This program is being presented in conjunction with the Middle Tennessee Society for Human Resources Management (MT|SHRM).
The webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more, please click here.
- Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- March 23, 2021 Industry Alerts New COBRA Subsidy Available April 1, 2021
- March 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Group Health Plan Transparency Disclosure Rules Finalized: What Plan Sponsors Should Know
- March 12, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Issues Guidance on the CAA Changes for Flexible Spending Accounts: Good News for Participants but Additional Administrative Challenges for Plan Sponsors
- June 24, 2020 In the News Cynthia Moore Selected as a Member of the Michigan Lawyers Weekly Class of 2020 Hall of Fame
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 15, 2020 Webinars An Employer’s Guide to the Employee Benefits Provisions of the CARES Act and Other COVID-19 Benefits Concerns