Tuesday, October 24, 2017
beginning at 7 p.m.
at: Changing Hands Bookstore
300 W Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Marlene A. Pontrelli and Robert L. Schwartz, both member partners in our Phoenix office, will be giving a free ‘Divorce 101’ seminar at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. Lawyer-authors Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz will provide an overview of the legal process for obtaining a divorce in Arizona, as well as the rights and responsibilities with respect to issues of support, property division and parenting time, as outlined in their book, Divorce in Arizona: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect. In addition, they will also discuss the emotional impact as addressed in Ms. Pontrelli’s book, Healing from Divorce: Discovering the New You. The event will be held at 300 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013.
With over 70 years of combined legal experience, the authors will provide a basic understanding that is helpful to everyone who is contemplating a divorce in Arizona. The authors will walk the participants through the process from the pre-divorce planning, filing of the petition, and finalizing a decree.
Marlene A. Pontrelli is a certified specialist in family law by the State Bar of Arizona. Her practice focuses on all aspects of family law including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. Marlene is a member of the State Bar’s Family Law Practice and Procedure Committee and is a frequent lecturer in the area of family law. She has conducted workshops throughout the country and is an adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University.
Robert L. Schwartz has been practicing law for over 40 years, specializing in family law. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of the Arizona chapter. He is a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona; is a frequent lecturer on family law and related matters; and former member of the State Bar Family Law Advisory Commission. Robert has tried numerous complex business valuation cases as well as complex custody cases.
- Conferences 15th Annual Paralegal Conference on September 8, 2017
- Seminars State of Arizona’s Construction Law Section meeting, March 7, 2017
- Seminars Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section, March 3, 2017
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars