Tuesday, October 24, 2017
beginning at 7 p.m.
at: Changing Hands Bookstore
300 W Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Marlene A. Pontrelli and Robert L. Schwartz, both member partners in our Phoenix office, will be giving a free ‘Divorce 101’ seminar at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. Lawyer-authors Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz will provide an overview of the legal process for obtaining a divorce in Arizona, as well as the rights and responsibilities with respect to issues of support, property division and parenting time, as outlined in their book, Divorce in Arizona: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect. In addition, they will also discuss the emotional impact as addressed in Ms. Pontrelli’s book, Healing from Divorce: Discovering the New You. The event will be held at 300 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013.
With over 70 years of combined legal experience, the authors will provide a basic understanding that is helpful to everyone who is contemplating a divorce in Arizona. The authors will walk the participants through the process from the pre-divorce planning, filing of the petition, and finalizing a decree.
Marlene A. Pontrelli is a certified specialist in family law by the State Bar of Arizona. Her practice focuses on all aspects of family law including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. Marlene is a member of the State Bar’s Family Law Practice and Procedure Committee and is a frequent lecturer in the area of family law. She has conducted workshops throughout the country and is an adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University.
Robert L. Schwartz has been practicing law for over 40 years, specializing in family law. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of the Arizona chapter. He is a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona; is a frequent lecturer on family law and related matters; and former member of the State Bar Family Law Advisory Commission. Robert has tried numerous complex business valuation cases as well as complex custody cases.
- Conferences 15th Annual Paralegal Conference on September 8, 2017
- Seminars State of Arizona’s Construction Law Section meeting, March 7, 2017
- Seminars Arizona Construction Law 2017: Annual Update of Recent Developments Co-Sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona Construction Law Section, March 3, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court