Tuesday, October 24, 2017
beginning at 7 p.m.
at: Changing Hands Bookstore
300 W Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Marlene A. Pontrelli and Robert L. Schwartz, both member partners in our Phoenix office, will be giving a free ‘Divorce 101’ seminar at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. Lawyer-authors Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz will provide an overview of the legal process for obtaining a divorce in Arizona, as well as the rights and responsibilities with respect to issues of support, property division and parenting time, as outlined in their book, Divorce in Arizona: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect. In addition, they will also discuss the emotional impact as addressed in Ms. Pontrelli’s book, Healing from Divorce: Discovering the New You. The event will be held at 300 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013.
With over 70 years of combined legal experience, the authors will provide a basic understanding that is helpful to everyone who is contemplating a divorce in Arizona. The authors will walk the participants through the process from the pre-divorce planning, filing of the petition, and finalizing a decree.
Marlene A. Pontrelli is a certified specialist in family law by the State Bar of Arizona. Her practice focuses on all aspects of family law including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. Marlene is a member of the State Bar’s Family Law Practice and Procedure Committee and is a frequent lecturer in the area of family law. She has conducted workshops throughout the country and is an adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University.
Robert L. Schwartz has been practicing law for over 40 years, specializing in family law. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of the Arizona chapter. He is a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona; is a frequent lecturer on family law and related matters; and former member of the State Bar Family Law Advisory Commission. Robert has tried numerous complex business valuation cases as well as complex custody cases.
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- February 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 12, 2020 In the News Timothy Strong Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- February 12, 2020 In the News Scott A. Petz Appointed to Electronic Discovery Reference Model 2020 Global Advisory Council
- February 10, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces New Staff Paid Parental Leave Policy
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- February 6, 2020 In the News Six Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- February 6, 2020 In the News Katheryne L. Zelenock Elected to the Midwest Real Estate News Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame