Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
beginning at 7 p.m.
at: Changing Hands Bookstore
300 W Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Marlene A. Pontrelli and Robert L. Schwartz, both member partners in our Phoenix office, will be giving a free ‘Divorce 101’ seminar at the Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on Tuesday, October 24 at 7:00 p.m. Lawyer-authors Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz will provide an overview of the legal process for obtaining a divorce in Arizona, as well as the rights and responsibilities with respect to issues of support, property division and parenting time, as outlined in their book, Divorce in Arizona: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect. In addition, they will also discuss the emotional impact as addressed in Ms. Pontrelli’s book, Healing from Divorce: Discovering the New You. The event will be held at 300 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013.
With over 70 years of combined legal experience, the authors will provide a basic understanding that is helpful to everyone who is contemplating a divorce in Arizona. The authors will walk the participants through the process from the pre-divorce planning, filing of the petition, and finalizing a decree.
Marlene A. Pontrelli is a certified specialist in family law by the State Bar of Arizona. Her practice focuses on all aspects of family law including dissolution, post-dissolution, paternity, child custody and child support matters. Marlene is a member of the State Bar’s Family Law Practice and Procedure Committee and is a frequent lecturer in the area of family law. She has conducted workshops throughout the country and is an adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law at Arizona State University.
Robert L. Schwartz has been practicing law for over 40 years, specializing in family law. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and past president of the Arizona chapter. He is a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona; is a frequent lecturer on family law and related matters; and former member of the State Bar Family Law Advisory Commission. Robert has tried numerous complex business valuation cases as well as complex custody cases.
- Conferences 15th Annual Paralegal Conference on September 8, 2017
- Industry Alerts Healthcare Legal News: Volume 7, Number 2
- Seminars The New Third Edition Construction Law Practice Manual: A Review of Important Changes and Additions
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires