Dickinson Wright is thrilled to welcome 21 law school students to the Firm’s 2022 summer program.
“The Firm is delighted to welcome an excellent class of stellar law students located in 11 of its offices this summer,” said Patrick Green, the Firm’s Recruitment Committee Chair. “Every year, our attorneys look forward to meeting and working with our bright young minds, and this year’s class proves to be exceptional. The students will be working on matters spanning our Firm’s various practice groups and gain a real glimpse into what life is like as a DW lawyer.”
Dickinson Wright’s 2022 Summer Class includes eighteen Summer Associates in ten of its US offices and three Summer Students in its Toronto office. Among the 21 total, 17 have just completed their second year of law school and four have completed their first year.
Delaney Sullivan, University of Michigan Law School
Amanda Vaughan, Florida State University College of Law
Kyler Rose, The University of Texas School of Law (rising 2L)
Elizabeth Patton, University of Illinois College of Law
Alicia Crawford, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (rising 2L)
Brooke Howard, Capital University Law School
Katie Potrzeboski, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
David Craan, University of Illinois College of Law
Rachel Hovenden, University of Toledo College of Law
Joe Vacante, Michigan State University College of Law
Kristen Nelson, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (rising 2L)
Shaelyn Dieter, UNLV – William S. Boyd School of Law
Patrick Clarke, University of Tennessee College of Law
Caitlin Brydges, Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (rising 2L)
Noah Goldenberg, Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Turner Smith, Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Monica Tosunidis, Loyola Law School
Sam Friedman, Western Law
Navneet Garcha, Osgoode Hall Law School
Juli Kim, Queen’s University Faculty of Law
Mark Adamaszek, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Seminars Attorneys Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Give Divorce 101 Talk at Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on October 24, 2017
- Industry Alerts Financial Institutions Advisory: FinCEN Issues Final Rule on Beneficial Ownership Reporting
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock