BMO Building | Concourse Level | Arizona Room, 1850 North Central Ave., Phoenix, Arizona, 85004
Get 6.5 Hours (including 1 hour of Ethics) of Free CLE Credit Before the AZ CLE Compliance Deadline
We invite you to join attorneys from Dickinson Wright's Phoenix, Arizona office as they address the latest and greatest issues that keep attorneys up at night. Our experienced presenters will dive deep on new and pending legislation, status of current cases, and what's making headlines in litigation, corporate governance and compliance, intellectual property rights, ethics, family and estate law, and labor and employment.
4:30-5:30PM: Happy HourRegister here.
- Seminars Attorneys Marlene Pontrelli and Robert Schwartz Give Divorce 101 Talk at Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix on October 24, 2017
- Conferences 15th Annual Paralegal Conference on September 8, 2017
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"