- Gosch, Daniel F.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dan Gosch (Member and Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Creditors' Rights Practice Group Co-Chair, Grand Rapids) will participate on a virtual panel discussion for the Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce to discuss business conditions and key stakeholders, business resources, legality and exploration of bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy options, and potential outcomes.
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- June 17, 2020 Webinars The Return of the Workout: Workouts from the Lender's Perspective
- June 4, 2020 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 22, 2020 Webinars Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges