- Lewis, Leslee M.
Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Non-Profit Conference - MICPA/Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
at the Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI
Leslie Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present at the Michigan Association of CPA's Non-Profit Conference on "Spotting and Solving Nonprofit Legal Issues (Before They Happen): Practical Tips, Lists and Forms". DW is the Night Owl Sponsor for this program.
Nonprofits face the same legal issues as any business and then some. Practical insights and basic tools implemented in advance of a crisis can help you prevent many common legal issues. Take an engaging dive into the issues with an experienced nonprofit lawyer, and walk away with tools to address restricted assets, employee volunteers and overtime, conflicts of interest, private inurement, key governance policies and more.
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Food Provider & Supply Chain Member Risk & Liability in Today's Regulatory Environment on October 24, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation