- Lewis, Leslee M.
Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan
Non-Profit Conference - MICPA/Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
at the Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI
Leslie Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present at the Michigan Association of CPA's Non-Profit Conference on "Spotting and Solving Nonprofit Legal Issues (Before They Happen): Practical Tips, Lists and Forms". DW is the Night Owl Sponsor for this program.
Nonprofits face the same legal issues as any business and then some. Practical insights and basic tools implemented in advance of a crisis can help you prevent many common legal issues. Take an engaging dive into the issues with an experienced nonprofit lawyer, and walk away with tools to address restricted assets, employee volunteers and overtime, conflicts of interest, private inurement, key governance policies and more.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the U.K.’s Daily Mail Article “Leaving Las Vegas: Sports gambling's legalization outside of Nevada means BILLIONS for states, leagues, and networks - but concerns over corruption and 'integrity fees' persist”
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018