- Lewis, Leslee M.
Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan
Non-Profit Conference - MICPA/Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
at the Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI
Leslie Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present at the Michigan Association of CPA's Non-Profit Conference on "Spotting and Solving Nonprofit Legal Issues (Before They Happen): Practical Tips, Lists and Forms". DW is the Night Owl Sponsor for this program.
Nonprofits face the same legal issues as any business and then some. Practical insights and basic tools implemented in advance of a crisis can help you prevent many common legal issues. Take an engaging dive into the issues with an experienced nonprofit lawyer, and walk away with tools to address restricted assets, employee volunteers and overtime, conflicts of interest, private inurement, key governance policies and more.
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 17, 2018 Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?