- Lewis, Leslee M.
Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan
Non-Profit Conference - MICPA/Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
at the Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI
Leslie Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present at the Michigan Association of CPA's Non-Profit Conference on "Spotting and Solving Nonprofit Legal Issues (Before They Happen): Practical Tips, Lists and Forms". DW is the Night Owl Sponsor for this program.
Nonprofits face the same legal issues as any business and then some. Practical insights and basic tools implemented in advance of a crisis can help you prevent many common legal issues. Take an engaging dive into the issues with an experienced nonprofit lawyer, and walk away with tools to address restricted assets, employee volunteers and overtime, conflicts of interest, private inurement, key governance policies and more.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office