- Lewis, Leslee M.
Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, Michigan
Non-Profit Conference - MICPA/Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
at the Lansing Center, 333 East Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI
Leslie Lewis (Member, Grand Rapids) will present at the Michigan Association of CPA's Non-Profit Conference on "Spotting and Solving Nonprofit Legal Issues (Before They Happen): Practical Tips, Lists and Forms". DW is the Night Owl Sponsor for this program.
Nonprofits face the same legal issues as any business and then some. Practical insights and basic tools implemented in advance of a crisis can help you prevent many common legal issues. Take an engaging dive into the issues with an experienced nonprofit lawyer, and walk away with tools to address restricted assets, employee volunteers and overtime, conflicts of interest, private inurement, key governance policies and more.
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 21, 2019 In the News Frederick M. Cummings to Speak at ASPEN 2019
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale
- March 18, 2019 In the News Noah McPike Closes Emily Landis Publishing Deal