- High, Mark R.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Great Lakes Capital Connection
Wednesday & Thursday, September 6 - 7, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Mark High (Member, Detroit) will participate in the annual meeting of the Great Lakes ACG's where Jeff York (Member, Grand Rapids) and John Schuring (Member, Grand Rapids) both hold leadership positions with the organization. The group will discuss the firm's NAFTA initiatives and the firm's cross-border initiatives.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries.
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters.
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies.
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists.
- Source new deals and opportunities.
- Conferences ACG Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham 4.4.17
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Special Events U.S.-Canada Border Summit How Technology is Shaping Border Management Event on September 12 - 13, 2017
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."