Great Lakes Capital Connection
Wednesday & Thursday, September 6 - 7, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Mark High (Member, Detroit) will participate in the annual meeting of the Great Lakes ACG's where Jeff York (Member, Grand Rapids) and John Schuring (Member, Grand Rapids) both hold leadership positions with the organization. The group will discuss the firm's NAFTA initiatives and the firm's cross-border initiatives.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries.
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters.
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies.
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists.
- Source new deals and opportunities.
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Jordan Rauch Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office