Great Lakes Capital Connection
Wednesday & Thursday, September 6 - 7, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Mark High (Member, Detroit) will participate in the annual meeting of the Great Lakes ACG's where Jeff York (Member, Grand Rapids) and John Schuring (Member, Grand Rapids) both hold leadership positions with the organization. The group will discuss the firm's NAFTA initiatives and the firm's cross-border initiatives.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries.
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters.
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies.
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists.
- Source new deals and opportunities.
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Electronic Corporate Filings and Virtual Shareholder Meetings for Ontario Corporations
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 26, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Dates for Some 2020 Property Tax Assessment Appeals
- May 22, 2020 Industry Alerts CECRA Update | May 22, 2020
- May 21, 2020 In the News Ned Levitt Featured in LexisNexis Canada Spotlight Interview
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 20, 2020 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- May 19, 2020 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (32nd Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十二期)