Great Lakes Capital Connection
Wednesday & Thursday, September 6 - 7, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Mark High (Member, Detroit) will participate in the annual meeting of the Great Lakes ACG's where Jeff York (Member, Grand Rapids) and John Schuring (Member, Grand Rapids) both hold leadership positions with the organization. The group will discuss the firm's NAFTA initiatives and the firm's cross-border initiatives.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries.
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters.
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies.
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists.
- Source new deals and opportunities.
- November 19, 2019 Seminars The Probate Process from Start to Finish
- November 17-19, 2019 Conferences 2019 PrimeTime Sports Management Conference
- November 12, 2019 In the News Matthew Powell Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- November 11, 2019 In the News Shauna Norton Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- November 7, 2019 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 6, 2019 In the News Frank Long Selected by The IP Lawyers as a Recommended Adviser
- November 06, 2019 DOJ Updates FARA eFile System – Another Example of Renewed Focus on Modernizing FARA Enforcement
- November 2019 Industry Alerts WTO Rules Against India on International Trade Norms Granting a Temporary Win for the United States
- November 4, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives 204 Rankings in U.S. News - Best Lawyers "2020 Best Law Firms" Survey