- High, Mark R.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Great Lakes Capital Connection
Wednesday & Thursday, September 6 - 7, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Mark High (Member, Detroit) will participate in the annual meeting of the Great Lakes ACG's where Jeff York (Member, Grand Rapids) and John Schuring (Member, Grand Rapids) both hold leadership positions with the organization. The group will discuss the firm's NAFTA initiatives and the firm's cross-border initiatives.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries.
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters.
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies.
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists.
- Source new deals and opportunities.
- Conferences ACG Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham 4.4.17
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business