- High, Mark R.
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Great Lakes Capital Connection
Wednesday & Thursday, September 6 - 7, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, 187 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Mark High (Member, Detroit) will participate in the annual meeting of the Great Lakes ACG's where Jeff York (Member, Grand Rapids) and John Schuring (Member, Grand Rapids) both hold leadership positions with the organization. The group will discuss the firm's NAFTA initiatives and the firm's cross-border initiatives.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries.
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters.
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies.
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists.
- Source new deals and opportunities.
- Conferences ACG Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham 4.4.17
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law