Albion CollegeB.A., 1985
- magna cum laude
University of MichiganJ.D., 1988
- Constantia Flexibles
- Ford Motor Company
- Hospice of Michigan
- AT&T Inc.
- Trinity Health Care Corporation
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems, Inc.
- MAG Industrial Automation Systems, Inc.
- Usui International
Primary responsibility for all wage and hour and employee health and safety matters for all firm clients.
Primary counsel to Japanese employers doing business in the United States for employment law and employment relations issues.
Trial counsel for numerous companies on employment matters, including FLSA, FMLA and OSHA.
- Adjunct professor of law, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 1993-2001
- Michigan Public Employer Labor Relations Association, Residency Requirements in Public Employment
- Lorman Education Services, Wage and Hour Issues
- Dickinson Wright Employment Law Seminar, Wage and Hour, FMLA, and Employee Leave Issues