- Speaking Engagements
The Westin Downtown Columbus
, 310 S High Street , Columbus, Ohio
Technical Innovation & Investor Protection; Finding the Right Balance
Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Columbus - Downtown Hotel
310 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be participating in a panel at this conference. The topic is "Cybersecurity and Risk Management Tools for the Practitioner".
Ohio Division of Securities Updates and Advisory Panels with Three concurrent sessions hosted by the Division’s section chiefs for an interactive discussion on timely issues.
Register today and for more information, please click here.
Questions? Please email Kelly.Igoe@com.ohio.gov.
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic