- Speaking Engagements
The Westin Downtown Columbus
, 310 S High Street , Columbus, Ohio
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Technical Innovation & Investor Protection; Finding the Right Balance
Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Columbus - Downtown Hotel
310 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be participating in a panel at this conference. The topic is "Cybersecurity and Risk Management Tools for the Practitioner".
Ohio Division of Securities Updates and Advisory Panels with Three concurrent sessions hosted by the Division’s section chiefs for an interactive discussion on timely issues.
Register today and for more information, please click here.
Questions? Please email Kelly.Igoe@com.ohio.gov.
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- Conferences 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference October 12 -13, 2017
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal