- Speaking Engagements
The Westin Downtown Columbus
, 310 S High Street , Columbus, Ohio
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Technical Innovation & Investor Protection; Finding the Right Balance
Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Columbus - Downtown Hotel
310 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be participating in a panel at this conference. The topic is "Cybersecurity and Risk Management Tools for the Practitioner".
Ohio Division of Securities Updates and Advisory Panels with Three concurrent sessions hosted by the Division’s section chiefs for an interactive discussion on timely issues.
Register today and for more information, please click here.
Questions? Please email Kelly.Igoe@com.ohio.gov.
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- Conferences 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference October 12 -13, 2017
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List