- Speaking Engagements
The Westin Downtown Columbus
, 310 S High Street , Columbus, Ohio
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Technical Innovation & Investor Protection; Finding the Right Balance
Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Columbus - Downtown Hotel
310 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be participating in a panel at this conference. The topic is "Cybersecurity and Risk Management Tools for the Practitioner".
Ohio Division of Securities Updates and Advisory Panels with Three concurrent sessions hosted by the Division’s section chiefs for an interactive discussion on timely issues.
Register today and for more information, please click here.
Questions? Please email Kelly.Igoe@com.ohio.gov.
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- Conferences 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference October 12 -13, 2017
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC