- Speaking Engagements
The Westin Downtown Columbus
, 310 S High Street , Columbus, Ohio
Technical Innovation & Investor Protection; Finding the Right Balance
Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Columbus - Downtown Hotel
310 S High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be participating in a panel at this conference. The topic is "Cybersecurity and Risk Management Tools for the Practitioner".
Ohio Division of Securities Updates and Advisory Panels with Three concurrent sessions hosted by the Division’s section chiefs for an interactive discussion on timely issues.
Register today and for more information, please click here.
Questions? Please email Kelly.Igoe@com.ohio.gov.
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- Seminars Austin’s Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Business & Law CLE event on February 20, 2018
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee
- September 11, 2020 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Cindy Villanueva Create and Plan Virtual State Bar of Arizona Event on Racism and Discrimination
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Boston Business Journal Regarding IRS Memo on Daily Fantasy Sport Entry Fee Taxes