Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an internal webinar for all DW Attorneys on
“Ransomware and Regulators: Cybersecurity Risks Your Clients Need to Know” on Tuesday,
February 28 at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Justin will detail the necessity of an up-to-date written information security program,
data privacy obligations running to attorneys and clients, incident response plans, incident response
teams, and data breach playbooks and guidance, regulation and enforcement mechanisms for
inadequate cybersecurity, and emerging threats and cyber-related vulnerabilities.
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Incident Response Forum 2017 - April 4, 2017
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"