Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an internal webinar for all DW Attorneys on
“Ransomware and Regulators: Cybersecurity Risks Your Clients Need to Know” on Tuesday,
February 28 at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Justin will detail the necessity of an up-to-date written information security program,
data privacy obligations running to attorneys and clients, incident response plans, incident response
teams, and data breach playbooks and guidance, regulation and enforcement mechanisms for
inadequate cybersecurity, and emerging threats and cyber-related vulnerabilities.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference