Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an internal webinar for all DW Attorneys on
“Ransomware and Regulators: Cybersecurity Risks Your Clients Need to Know” on Tuesday,
February 28 at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Justin will detail the necessity of an up-to-date written information security program,
data privacy obligations running to attorneys and clients, incident response plans, incident response
teams, and data breach playbooks and guidance, regulation and enforcement mechanisms for
inadequate cybersecurity, and emerging threats and cyber-related vulnerabilities.
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- June 17, 2019 In the News Lynn Capp Sirich Elected President of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- June 17, 2019 In the News Frank Borger Gilligan Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- June 14, 2019 In the News Austen Adams Selected for Leadership Music Class of 2019
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 11, 2019 In the News Two Litigation Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office
- June 11, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Selected as a Nation's Best Honoree by Lawyers of Color
- June 7, 2019 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Mountain State Super Lawyers