Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an internal webinar for all DW Attorneys on
“Ransomware and Regulators: Cybersecurity Risks Your Clients Need to Know” on Tuesday,
February 28 at 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Justin will detail the necessity of an up-to-date written information security program,
data privacy obligations running to attorneys and clients, incident response plans, incident response
teams, and data breach playbooks and guidance, regulation and enforcement mechanisms for
inadequate cybersecurity, and emerging threats and cyber-related vulnerabilities.
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Incident Response Forum 2017 - April 4, 2017
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"