Franklin University, 201 S. Grant Ave., Grant Street Campus, Fisher Hall , Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join Justin L. Root, J.D. (Of Counsel, Columbus) who will be a featured Speaker at this event. His topic will be “Investigating a Data Breach: Civil, Criminal, and Regulatory Considerations”.
For registration and to purchase tickets, please click here.
Investigating a Data Breach: Civil, Criminal, and Regulatory Considerations
by Center for Public Safety and Cybersecurity Education
on Thursday, March 22, 2018, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
at: at Franklin University
201 South Grant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses