Franklin University, 201 S. Grant Ave., Grant Street Campus, Fisher Hall , Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Please join Justin L. Root, J.D. (Of Counsel, Columbus) who will be a featured Speaker at this event. His topic will be “Investigating a Data Breach: Civil, Criminal, and Regulatory Considerations”.
For registration and to purchase tickets, please click here.
Investigating a Data Breach: Civil, Criminal, and Regulatory Considerations
by Center for Public Safety and Cybersecurity Education
on Thursday, March 22, 2018, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT
at: at Franklin University
201 South Grant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"
- April 11, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Quoted in the Healthcare Risk Management Article, “Lawsuit Claims EHR Dangerous to Patients, Could Affect Hospitals”
- April 2018 Industry Alerts The GDPR and Mergers and Acquisitions: What Corporate Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- April 2018 Industry Alerts The GDPR Covers Employee/HR Data and It's Tricky, Tricky (Tricky) Tricky: What HR Needs to Know
- March 2018 Industry Alerts What US-Based Companies Need to Know About the GDPR, and Why Now?
- March 2018 Industry Alerts If You Don’t Need It, Don’t Pack It: Border Searches of Mobile Devices