- Jodka, Sara H.
Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Avenue, Columbus , Ohio
Thursday - Friday, October 12 - 13, 2017
at: Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219
Sara H. Jodka (CIPP-US) (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be presenting at the 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference, which takes place on Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13 at the Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio.
It is the largest labor and employment conference in the Midwest and attracts over 600 attendees. The conference focuses on employer, employee, and union-side labor and employment issues and has 23 separate programs slated for the event. Sara will be speaking on Friday in a presentation titled “Ethical Considerations of Mobile Devices, Social Media and Data Privacy,” which is available for attendees’ professional conduct continuing legal credit hours. 13.25 general and 2.75 professional conduct credit hours in total are available and transferrable to other state jurisdictions.
Space is limited, but registration is still open here. For out-of-towners, the Ohio State Bar Association has a block of rooms at the Hilton reserved for attendees as a reduced rate.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019
- December 4, 2018 In the News Attorney Benjamin Kennedy Elected to the University of Nevada Alumni Council
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto