- Jodka, Sara H.
Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Avenue, Columbus , Ohio
Thursday - Friday, October 12 - 13, 2017
at: Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219
Sara H. Jodka (CIPP-US) (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be presenting at the 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference, which takes place on Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13 at the Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio.
It is the largest labor and employment conference in the Midwest and attracts over 600 attendees. The conference focuses on employer, employee, and union-side labor and employment issues and has 23 separate programs slated for the event. Sara will be speaking on Friday in a presentation titled “Ethical Considerations of Mobile Devices, Social Media and Data Privacy,” which is available for attendees’ professional conduct continuing legal credit hours. 13.25 general and 2.75 professional conduct credit hours in total are available and transferrable to other state jurisdictions.
Space is limited, but registration is still open here. For out-of-towners, the Ohio State Bar Association has a block of rooms at the Hilton reserved for attendees as a reduced rate.
- Industry Alerts Sara Jodka Discusses Future of NLRB Under President-Elect Biden with SHRM Online
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- March 4, 2021 Webinars Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks
- March 4, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in The Bond Buyer’s Midwest Year-End Review
- March 03, 2021 Industry Alerts 職場におけるCOVID-19の拡散防止および予防策に関する新しいOSHAガイダンス | New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer Article
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Eight Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- March 02, 2021 Industry Alerts UPDATE (March 1, 2021) – New COVID-19 Public Health Measures in Effect in Ontario