- Jodka, Sara H.
Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Avenue, Columbus , Ohio
Thursday - Friday, October 12 - 13, 2017
at: Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219
Sara H. Jodka (CIPP-US) (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be presenting at the 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference, which takes place on Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13 at the Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio.
It is the largest labor and employment conference in the Midwest and attracts over 600 attendees. The conference focuses on employer, employee, and union-side labor and employment issues and has 23 separate programs slated for the event. Sara will be speaking on Friday in a presentation titled “Ethical Considerations of Mobile Devices, Social Media and Data Privacy,” which is available for attendees’ professional conduct continuing legal credit hours. 13.25 general and 2.75 professional conduct credit hours in total are available and transferrable to other state jurisdictions.
Space is limited, but registration is still open here. For out-of-towners, the Ohio State Bar Association has a block of rooms at the Hilton reserved for attendees as a reduced rate.
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- Webinars Ethical Use of Mobile Devices and Social Media Webinar Feb. 23, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic