- Jodka, Sara H.
Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Avenue, Columbus , Ohio
Thursday - Friday, October 12 - 13, 2017
at: Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219
Sara H. Jodka (CIPP-US) (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be presenting at the 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference, which takes place on Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13 at the Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio.
It is the largest labor and employment conference in the Midwest and attracts over 600 attendees. The conference focuses on employer, employee, and union-side labor and employment issues and has 23 separate programs slated for the event. Sara will be speaking on Friday in a presentation titled “Ethical Considerations of Mobile Devices, Social Media and Data Privacy,” which is available for attendees’ professional conduct continuing legal credit hours. 13.25 general and 2.75 professional conduct credit hours in total are available and transferrable to other state jurisdictions.
Space is limited, but registration is still open here. For out-of-towners, the Ohio State Bar Association has a block of rooms at the Hilton reserved for attendees as a reduced rate.
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”