- Jodka, Sara H.
Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Avenue, Columbus , Ohio
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday - Friday, October 12 - 13, 2017
at: Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219
Sara H. Jodka (CIPP-US) (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be presenting at the 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference, which takes place on Thursday, October 12 and Friday, October 13 at the Hilton at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio.
It is the largest labor and employment conference in the Midwest and attracts over 600 attendees. The conference focuses on employer, employee, and union-side labor and employment issues and has 23 separate programs slated for the event. Sara will be speaking on Friday in a presentation titled “Ethical Considerations of Mobile Devices, Social Media and Data Privacy,” which is available for attendees’ professional conduct continuing legal credit hours. 13.25 general and 2.75 professional conduct credit hours in total are available and transferrable to other state jurisdictions.
Space is limited, but registration is still open here. For out-of-towners, the Ohio State Bar Association has a block of rooms at the Hilton reserved for attendees as a reduced rate.
- Industry Alerts Sara Jodka Discusses Future of NLRB Under President-Elect Biden with SHRM Online
- Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- Speaking Engagements 2017 Ohio Securities Conference on October 27, 2017
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction