- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka spoke with Law360 for an article titled, “Questions Remain About How Vax Mandate Will Affect Firms,” which discusses how law firms will be impacted by President Biden’s vaccine mandate. Though there are still some gray areas in how the mandate will be applied, Sara doubts that it will survive legal challenges. “It is not likely that this will pass, in whatever form,” Sara told the publication, noting that it will likely be met by a barrage of lawsuits and challenged in the U.S. Supreme Court. To read more, click here (subscription required).
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- August 31, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by HR Executive on Whistleblowers and Ageism Complaints
- August 10, 2021 Blogs Loaded Questions: Are Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Clauses Really Enforceable in Michigan?
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Are Mandatory Vaccinations Included in Back to "Normal"?
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers