- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was quoted by HR Dive in the article, "Texas Federal Judge Upholds United Airlines' Vaccine Mandate." Judge Mark Pittman denied a motion for preliminary injunction by employees of United Airlines who alleged the company's COVID-19 vaccination policy failed to reasonably accommodate exempt employees and retaliated against those seeking exemptions in Sambrano et al. v. United Airlines ("Sambrano"). While Sambrano could have positive implications for mandates, Sara shared that it involves fact-specific details that may not apply to all workplaces. "I would encourage employers to be reminded that they can't take this particular case as carte blanche to implement their own vaccine mandate," Sara said. "They will be remiss if they look past the fact that this is specific to the airline industry." To read the article, click here.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 联邦贸易委员会提议禁止竞业禁止条款
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 02, 2022 Industry Alerts EEOC Releases Updated “Know Your Rights” Poster | 美国公平就业机会委员会发布最新《了解你的权利》海报
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022