- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was quoted by HR Dive in the article, "Texas Federal Judge Upholds United Airlines' Vaccine Mandate." Judge Mark Pittman denied a motion for preliminary injunction by employees of United Airlines who alleged the company's COVID-19 vaccination policy failed to reasonably accommodate exempt employees and retaliated against those seeking exemptions in Sambrano et al. v. United Airlines ("Sambrano"). While Sambrano could have positive implications for mandates, Sara shared that it involves fact-specific details that may not apply to all workplaces. "I would encourage employers to be reminded that they can't take this particular case as carte blanche to implement their own vaccine mandate," Sara said. "They will be remiss if they look past the fact that this is specific to the airline industry." To read the article, click here.
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- February 2022 Blogs Practical Considerations in Employment Terminations
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- December 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Private Employer Vaccine Mandate Moves Forward as Sixth Circuit Dissolves Fifth Circuit’s OSHA ETS Stay
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 16, 2021 Webinars The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It
- November 09, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates